Skip to main content
PhotographybyBillHaddon
PhotographybyBillHaddon

Leicester, Leicestershire · From July 2020

Wedding photographer registered as a Hitched supplier for Leicestershire in the directory. Having shot over 1,000 weddings during 30 years I am here to... View more

Wedding photographer registered as a Hitched supplier for Leicestershire in the directory. Having shot over 1,000 weddings during 30 years I am here to offer my experience and advice to all the Hitched bride and grooms.

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

1 of January of 3000

356389days 5hours : 50min

Discussions

S
Alternative to wedding cake
Samantha, 17 of March of 2024 at 22:36

Looking for ideas instead traditional wedding cakes - my fiancé likes idea of a donut tree I’m not sure, thought individual cakes maybe. Anyone had anything quite different?

Ivana, saturday 23-Mar-24 4
Terri
Travel time??
Terri, 20 of September of 2023 at 14:57

Hey…. Help… ergh I keep changing my mind about venues. We thought we had one picked out and there’s something about it I’m not sure of, can’t put my finger on what! I figured I’ll know when it’s the...

PhotographybyBillHad, saturday 16-Mar-24 3
A
Venue search Nottinghamshire Derbyshire border
Amber, 9 of March of 2024 at 06:55

Hi everyone. My partner and I are looking for a beautiful traditional inn/small hotel (for about 50 people) that has a wedding licence, rooms for us and guests to stay over in, delicious food, a nice...

PhotographybyBillHad, wednesday 13-Mar-24 1
S
Music and planning!
Stacey, 6 of March of 2024 at 23:36

Please help!! We aren’t getting married until next year & I know there’s 1 million and 1 other things to think about and look at BUT how do you choose what songs to use for the entrance, signing...

Daniel, 12 hours ago 9
S
Flowers
Samantha, 5 of March of 2024 at 20:58

Fresh or fake flowers, thoughts please? Struggling to find ideas of prices for fresh bouquets but plenty of silk / artificial prices. Any website company recommendations much appreciated. Thanks

RomanticGreenStation, friday 15-Mar-24 6 1
S
Celebrant wedding
Shelley, 27 of January of 2024 at 22:35

Hello, I like the idea of a celebrant wedding, but do you have to do the legal bit before hand, or can you have a celebrant wedding and get married after ?

PhotographybyBillHad, wednesday 6-Mar-24 6
Ivana
Photographer Fees & Experience
Ivana, 2 of March of 2024 at 11:26

Hi everyone, I would like to get your opinion on my photographer situation. I'm getting married this year in Aug in East London. We are still deciding on photographers for our wedding, so far we are...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 26-Mar-24 17 1
Katrina
National Wedding Show nec Birmingham on Saturday
Katrina, 29 of February of 2024 at 11:36

Good Morning ladies, Just to make you all aware on Saturday there is a National Wedding Show in Birmingham on Saturday. I am looking forward to attending me and my Mum will be going VIP looking...

Katrina, tuesday 5-Mar-24 12
S
Wedding fayres - yes or no?
Samantha, 28 of February of 2024 at 22:45

What are your thoughts on wedding fayres - worth booking some? Has anyone found anything at one? Should i stay local to venue when looking for fayres?

InfoHills, monday 18-Mar-24 9
Brandon
Wedding venue advice
Brandon, 28 of February of 2024 at 15:33

I was wondering if anyone could help clear something up. I'm planning on getting married next year, I want a pagan wedding as I am pagan. I need somewhere outdoors and that's hard to find on here...

Brandon, thursday 29-Feb-24 3
E
Wedding photographer ghosted us
Ellie, 28 of February of 2024 at 19:21

Does anyone have any experience or advice on this . We booked a wedding photographer last year for our wedding on the 1st February 2024. After trying to get in contact with him in the month before to...

Laurie, wednesday 6-Mar-24 3
G
Walking down the aisle by myself
Gayle, 27 of February of 2024 at 19:04

Hi everyone I’m just wondering if there is anyone on here that has/or is planning to walk down the aisle by themselves? I’m getting married in May 2025 and my dad passed away 4 years ago. He was...

Jade, saturday 16-Mar-24 15 1
K
Present timings
Kathryn, 27 of February of 2024 at 13:40

Hi! Very minor detail but…when are people thinking of giving thank you gifts to readers/those helping set up on the day? Bridesmaids and Groomsmen will get their gifts the morning of but I wondered if...

Kathryn, wednesday 28-Feb-24 8
momai
Photographers
momai, 22 of February of 2024 at 10:28

Photographers - how do you know that they are good and that your not going to get ripped off with a rubbish one?

Antony R Turner Phot, friday 22-Mar-24 5
S
Last minute panic about church service
Stephanie, 25 of February of 2024 at 16:52

Hey! I'm getting married 6th april 24. We've got a church service followed by reception in nearby golf club. All going to plan, however the church doesn't have a middle aisle. It has two aisles which...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 26-Feb-24 2
S
Separate photographer or not?
Sarah, 25 of February of 2024 at 00:23

Helloo, We are getting married in Mauritius and taking a package the hotel offer, it will be just the two of us, no guests. The package includes only 36 photos by their photographer, but getting a...

Sarah, friday 22-Mar-24 4
Cazpot88
Photography payments
Cazpot88, 20 of February of 2024 at 18:04

Hey beauts, need some advice We found a photographer on Facebook who charge different amounts depending on how many hours you wantThey've already sent me their bank details for the deposit, which is...

Cazpot88, friday 22-Mar-24 10
S
Order of the day - timings
Samantha, 19 of February of 2024 at 22:13

Hiya, we have a had a breakdown of timings from out venue and think wedding breakfast is really late given evening reception from 7pm. What are your schedules like on the day I’m thinking sit down...

Samantha, thursday 22-Feb-24 5
S
Venues
Stacey, 20 of February of 2024 at 18:10

Hi, Can anyone at all tell me any venues you know of around the NG16 & NG17 postal area to look at! We are finding it so hard to find anywhere or are we being to picky! 😂

Stacey, thursday 22-Feb-24 8 1
Sian
Waking up with your husband to be on your wedding day
Sian, 21 of February of 2024 at 09:11

Has anyone spent the night before your wedding with your husband to be and woke up together and had breakfast together? Our wedding is a twilight wedding so not until 4pm and the bridal suite is...

Alexis, wednesday 13-Mar-24 14 1
R
Postpone or cancel wedding
Rosie, 17 of February of 2024 at 21:00

Hello everyone, apologies this is a bit of a gloomy message. Sadly we were due to have our wedding this June but for a variety of reasons (including financial, family issues and mainly the fact we are...

Booker, saturday 24-Feb-24 1
L
Canapés or no canapés?
Laura, 16 of February of 2024 at 18:59

Would love some advice please! I’m getting married in May 2024. We’re having a sunset wedding meaning that the ceremony starts at 19:30. We’re all to be seated for the wedding breakfast for 21:00....

Ivana, tuesday 20-Feb-24 3
A
Food for photographers etc.
Aimee, 15 of February of 2024 at 14:24

Hi all What is the appropriate etiquette for providing food for people you have hired? We have two photographers and a videographer (or two, not sure yet). The photographers have said they don't...

Christian, tuesday 26-Mar-24 18 1
L
How did you play your music at your registry office wedding?
Lauren, 15 of February of 2024 at 14:04

Hi, We have got our songs planned for our ceremony but was wondering what people found the best way to play them? I feel burning a CD is quite old fashioned now but is the Bluetooth option reliable?...

Charlotte, friday 16-Feb-24 2
L
Is it ok to get married with super wonky teeth?!
Libby, 7 of February of 2024 at 11:45

I'm getting married in December 2025. I'm so looking forward to it but I can't seem to remove the idea from my head that I'm not pretty enough to get married. I have super wonky teeth ( One of my...

Mr Green, saturday 10-Feb-24 5
S
How to stand out as the groom with matching suits
Stephen, 5 of February of 2024 at 18:15

Hi, I'm looking for some advice on what to wear for my wedding in May. I have seen a suit that I like and the plan was for me, the best man and my Dad to wear the same suit so that we match on photos....

Antony R Turner Phot, friday 22-Mar-24 5
Sandie
Buffet reception
Sandie, 27 of January of 2024 at 22:35

Do I do a table plan for seating or just let people sit wherever they want to? Do I do napkins with napkin holders or not? Please help as only been to weddings with sit down meal, which is totally...

Ajx, thursday 1-Feb-24 3
Phoebe
Un Ask Groomsmem
Phoebe, 29 of January of 2024 at 18:04

Hi, I’m in a dilemma. My partner has asked 2 of his mates to be groomsmen. We used to spend a lot of time with them and their girlfriends but recently they have started spending a lot of time without...

Expensivepurplecars4, saturday 17-Feb-24 3
K
Giving away
Kayleigh, 8 of January of 2024 at 14:20

Has anyone had anyone other than their father/stepfather etc give them away? I’m getting married in August 2024 and I don’t have anything to do with my parents or family. I don’t really have anyone in...

Jasmine, wednesday 20-Mar-24 19
S
Getting ready morning food?
Senel, 23 of January of 2024 at 20:01

Hello everyone, I have quite a large bridal party and I’d like to have food for us whilst we are getting ready the morning of. Our caterers aren’t able to accommodate but they said we could use their...

Ivana, saturday 27-Jan-24 2
A
Any 2025 brides?
Alisha, 2 of January of 2024 at 11:41

Im in the UK, Getting married January 2025.. Hoe far along in the planning process are you? Venue - comes as a package with dj&food ✔️ almost paid offPhotographer ✔️ deposit paidWedding dress ✔️...

Ramsey, tuesday 23-Jan-24 7 2
Michael
Lost wedding photos
Michael, 13 of January of 2024 at 13:56

Hi We had a wedding photographer take our wedding photos. He has now said that due to his computer been hacked all photos have gone. How do we stand. At present we have been offered a refund. We...

PhotographybyBillHad, thursday 18-Jan-24 6

General groups

Hitched article topics