Skip to main content
Shannon
Shannon

Barry, Vale Of Glamorgan · From March 2021

I'm Shannon, I'm 23 years old from South Wales. I have been with my husband to be for 6 years this year and we are getting married August 2022. I love... View more

I'm Shannon, I'm 23 years old from South Wales. I have been with my husband to be for 6 years this year and we are getting married August 2022. I love everything makeup and hair.

Happily married 🎉

10 of August of 2022

596days 10hours
S
Hi i need some help to plan our wedding
Sarra, 13 of August of 2021 at 14:44

I need help planning our wedding please.

Charlotte, monday 16-Aug-21 2 1
Clare
Gifts for Bridal Party
Clare, 11 of August of 2021 at 23:26

So I’m stressing over gifts to give people who have been a big part of our day. My parents have been amazing and basically paid for our whole wedding. I’ve sorted/decided on their gift. Mother of the...

Shannon, friday 13-Aug-21 1
Jessica
Phone or no phone
Jessica, 25 of July of 2021 at 02:41

Hey brides, I just wanted to ask, what are people doing with their phone on the day? I know there is going to be a photographer, a hashtag so I can see everyone else’s photos as well as a photobooth,...

Mrsa2021, monday 16-Aug-21 9
T
Wedding Gift Suggestions
Tavon, 12 of August of 2021 at 11:23

What gift should I give to my friend on her wedding? By the way she already has a baby. Should I gift something to her baby as well? Like, a baby product for her baby, and something good for her....

Jakegordon, saturday 28-Aug-21 5
Shannon
Help!! Groom gift ideas
Shannon, 13 of August of 2021 at 15:33

What is everyone getting their H2B as wedding gifts? I have a couple of ideas but need more.

Emma, tuesday 31-Aug-21 3 189
J
Honeymoon recommendations
Jess, 5 of August of 2021 at 09:38

Hi everyone ! We’re looking to book our honeymoon , we find somewhere that looks perfect until you look it up on trip advisor and read the horror stories ! We would love an all inclusive resort next...

Angharad, monday 9-Aug-21 6
Jane
Plus ones
Jane, 5 of August of 2021 at 14:15

Hi all Just looking for some advice - we want a relatively small wedding and I already think our guest list is a bit long but there are family members we really can’t not invite… anyway, long story...

Charlotte, monday 9-Aug-21 8
Kellie
Guest list on hitched
Kellie, 4 of August of 2021 at 08:40

Does anyone have any tips on creating and managing guest lists on hitched? I’m finding it quite difficult to figure out or if there’s another simpler platform I could use?

Shannon, friday 6-Aug-21 2
Abigail
Bridesmaid & flowergirls
Abigail, 26 of July of 2021 at 10:31

Hi all; just wondering what kind of dresses you would get for flower girls? I’ve seen some cute ones but I don’t know if they’re to cheap? I am trying to do my wedding on a budget but still want that...

Shannon, friday 6-Aug-21 4
B
Family Issues
Bride2B, 3 of August of 2021 at 08:10

Hi I’m looking for some advice re some family issues I’m having. To cut a long story short my brother doesn’t get along with my future brother in law, when we booked our wedding I asked my brother to...

Bride2B, friday 20-Aug-21 29 1
S
Buying dress 2 years before the big dsy
Sarah, 6 of August of 2021 at 14:00

I need help! I dropped into Wed2b shop today as wanted a swatch for the bridesmaid dresses. I had already spotted 4 dresses online i liked the look of and decided to try them on (well why not) I have...

Marcie, tuesday 10-Aug-21 19
S
What is the most important thing for your guests on your wedding day?
Sarah, 5 of August of 2021 at 09:20

Hiya ladies. Just out of curiosity, could I please ask your thoughts on what you think the most important thing is for your guests on your wedding day? Whether it's the food, the entertainment, the...

Mandalorian, tuesday 31-Aug-21 13 1
Elizabeth
Bridesmaid dress colour
Elizabeth, 31 of July of 2021 at 10:24

Hi I'm planning for my wedding in August 2022. The venue is a rustic style barn in the countryside in Cheshire. I didn't really want to choose a specific colour theme for the wedding - we want...

Libby, tuesday 10-Aug-21 31
Aleysha
How do i ask my friends to plan my hen do?!
Aleysha, 3 of August of 2021 at 17:37

I get married in April 2022 and I've just had a sudden realisation that hen do planning should commence soon. I only have 1 bridesmaid who is my sister, 3 years younger who I am very close too. She...

Shannon, friday 6-Aug-21 7
K
diy Wedding
Kara, 4 of August of 2021 at 17:26

Hiya, We are really keen to have a wedding which enables our friends and family to stay over the night before and night of the wedding, as well as all elements of the wedding to happen in the same...

Shannon, friday 6-Aug-21 1 1
J
Best man suit - who pays?
Jack, 29 of July of 2021 at 13:26

Been asked to be best man. Was asked if I can pay for my own suit due to budget etc. I said yes. Then bride and groom asked if I can find a grey suit and sent a photo. Initially I said yes but now I’m...

Annet, tuesday 23-May-23 4
K
Wedding Favours
Katrina, 4 of August of 2021 at 21:32

Hello I am getting married this 2nd September. It’s been an absolute rush, we only booked it 2 weeks ago . I am trying to source favours, can anyone recommend any favours I can buy quick but look...

Rebecca, saturday 7-Aug-21 10
S
Colour of bridesmaid shoes
SunnyOrangeFlowers91241, 29 of July of 2021 at 14:03

Hi ladies! I'm now trying to find bridesmaid shoes but can't decide what colour shoes to go with? The dresses are a dark burgundy. Any advice welcome!

Shannon, friday 6-Aug-21 6
Michelle
How Much to Spend on a Photographer?
Michelle, 29 of July of 2021 at 14:44

Hi all I just wondered how much people are / are planning to spend on a photographer? We have just started looking for one and have shortlisted a few but the range of prices is quite large! We are...

Mizbaul, tuesday 18-Jul-23 11 1
Shannon
Centrepieces
Shannon, 9 of May of 2021 at 11:43

What is everyone having for their centrepieces? We are looking at making our own hoop centrepieces with flowers and make our own table numbers, the picture is our inspiration! Bonus points for...

Emma, sunday 30-May-21 10
Shannon
Lets Talk Honeymoons!!
Shannon, 3 of May of 2021 at 17:42

Where is everyone going on their honeymoons and for how long? Why did you choose that destination? Is it a special place for you and your partner? How did you decide where to go? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW...

Lauren, saturday 9-Oct-21 35 2
G
Dress decision
Georgia, 8 of May of 2021 at 17:36

I picked my dress today and now I'm second guessing myself. This is my dress the question I have is could the mesh at the top be removed and changed to sleeves or something so I keeps the back detail?...

Shannon, sunday 9-May-21 5
J
Mother in law nightmare !!
Jess, 7 of April of 2021 at 07:59

Hi everyone! We are having an absolute nightmare , our wedding is booked for November but we are so close to cancelling and loosing all our deposits because of his mum! His parents have recently...

Michelle, monday 24-May-21 8
K
Bridesmaids
Kim, 6 of May of 2021 at 12:26

Looking for advice. I am having my cousin as my MOH and I have another 4 friends who I was thinking of having as a bridesmaid. 3 out of the 4 friends I really want as bridesmaids but I can’t leave my...

Shannon, sunday 9-May-21 5 1
Cat In A Teacup
Day vs Evening guests
Cat In A Teacup, 12 of January of 2014 at 13:39

Afternoon! We have finally sat down to look at the guest list and discovered that we want everyone to be there all day, currently around 80 people. Has anyone else not had separate evening guests? Is...

Amy, wednesday 12-May-21 12
J
Flower girl dresses
Jodie, 8 of May of 2021 at 15:43

Hello, My two little girls are going to be flowergirls, my colour theme for the wedding is on powder blue and blush pink. My partner and groomsmen are going to be in powder blue suits. What colour...

April21Bride, sunday 9-May-21 7
Maria
Save the Dates??
Maria, 5 of May of 2021 at 00:00

Need advice on when to send our Save the Dates! We have recently booked our venue for September 2023 and are wondering when to send our save the dates? I know I shouldn’t be thinking about sending...

Sloufish, sunday 9-May-21 14 2
L
How to save money doing the little things?
Lyndsay, 5 of April of 2021 at 08:10

Hi there, So my partner and I have booked a venue for 05/08/2023, it was quite expensive but does the wedding breakfast, canapés, drinks package, evening meal, accommodation for bridal party for two...

Shannon, sunday 9-May-21 7 1
B
Make Up or No Make Up????
Bride, 4 of May of 2021 at 16:34

Did you wear make-up and feel like a dingbat? I am 33, don't wear make up except a bit of mascara. What do I do? Will I feel like an idiot? Did anyone wish they had less make-up for their day? So...

BETSY, monday 10-May-21 9 1
K
Colleagues/plus ones
Kerrim1990, 4 of May of 2021 at 14:07

Hi everyone. I’ve just joined and starting to think about planning our wedding. I wonder if you could give me your thoughts on inviting colleagues to the wedding. We are getting married in my...

Shannon, sunday 9-May-21 9
S
What are you wedding colours?
Samantha, 8 of May of 2021 at 09:00

I need some inspiration 😀

Heather, sunday 9-May-21 12

General groups

Hitched article topics