Skip to main content
Keira
Keira

'Dudley', Staffordshire · From August 2021

Will of been with my partner for 13 years when we get married, 11 of those years we will have been engaged 🤣 I got fed up of asking him when we were... View more

Will of been with my partner for 13 years when we get married, 11 of those years we will have been engaged 🤣 I got fed up of asking him when we were getting married. Then July 2021 he just came out with " let's get married" 💙💜

Happily married 🎉

19 of August of 2023

243days 9hours
Jessica
Alternative Wedding Dress
Jessica, 10 of September of 2023 at 19:48

Hello I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where I could go to find a black wedding dress. I don’t want a traditional white wedding & set on the dress being black. Any other...

KATHRYN, thursday 9-Nov-23 15 1
Keira
Marriage Certificate
Keira, 22 of January of 2023 at 21:58

Hi all, quick question to those of you already married/changing your last name, Should we get more than one copy of our marriage certificate? Will it be needed? Do you have to use original to change...

James, wednesday 8-Nov-23 7 1
Km86
If money was no object
Km86, 14 of June of 2022 at 19:06

What would you have at your wedding if money was no object?

Hayley, saturday 18-Jun-22 20
Keira
Bridesmaid Dresses
Keira, 4 of October of 2021 at 13:32

I get married in aug 2023, we have found the perfect bridesmaid dresses that fit my theme and my colour scheme. They are low stock, is it too early to buy them? The dresses are one size fits all...

Michelle, tuesday 9-Nov-21 32
Emily
Wedding Transport
Emily, 27 of October of 2021 at 15:23

Hello, I'm currently having a dilemma with transport.. my venue is probably about 40 minutes to an hours travel with motorways. I'm struggling on ideas to get myself, dad and bridal party there. So...

Emily, tuesday 9-Nov-21 9
W
diy hair and make up
Wildberry, 24 of October of 2021 at 23:22

We are only having a small register Office wedding, we don't want to spend much at all. I looked at hair and make up prices and it will cost too much just for myself. I'm okay at make up but bridal...

Opanade, friday 29-Oct-21 11
S
Location of wedding
Sophia, 13 of September of 2021 at 21:09

The location of our wedding is not coming up on the list so it will not let us save and move on. Any help please?

Keira, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1
S
Am i invited to the ceremony and evening only?
SnowyOwl, 8 of September of 2021 at 02:21

I've just received an invitation to a wedding, and I'm not sure what to make of it. (I've never been to a wedding before!) The invitation mentions the ceremony at the church, but then states "followed...

Jaimie, saturday 11-Sep-21 8
Keira
Hen/stay Do
Keira, 8 of September of 2021 at 15:13

How long before the wedding are people having their Hen/Stag Do? I don't want it too close but I don't want it too far before either.

Hayley, saturday 25-Sep-21 7
K
Wanted to share Wedding dress
Kalee, 5 of September of 2021 at 20:53

My and my h2b are getting married next October and I've just brought my dress. However my mother passed last year so I only have my dad and my man of honors opinion. I would just like a woman's...

Aimee, monday 25-Oct-21 34
M
Wedding venue uk
Megan, 6 of September of 2021 at 17:23

Hi all! I'm new to planning and shopping about for quotes at the minute, we're trying to keep costs down as much as possible but of course want it to be lovely! Does anyone have any recommendations...

Megan, tuesday 7-Sep-21 11
R
Looking for help.
Ryan, 3 of September of 2021 at 15:03

Can I edit which part of the event guests are attending after I’ve created my list? I added in all guests including those who would be attending the evening only, but didn’t until then for the...

Gemma, monday 6-Sep-21 3
Hayley
Speeches
Hayley, 5 of September of 2021 at 15:11

Hello all. Just wondering if anyone is not having speeches and how you feel about them? I know my Dad would hate to do one. I am wondering if h2b and I could do a joint one just to basically thank...

Hayley, wednesday 19-Jan-22 16 1
L
Bridesmaid Proposals?
Louise, 5 of September of 2021 at 17:43

Hi all. Hope everyone's planning is going stress-free and well! I'm in the very very beginning stages of planning a wedding.. dont even have a date or venue so it's fresh planning. Did anyone do a...

Marie, saturday 11-Sep-21 19
G
Save the Dates
Gemma, 5 of September of 2021 at 20:59

Hi Everyone, I was wondering what everyones views were on who to send Save the Dates to? Some websites say only Day Guests but others say Day and Night Guests. My Problem is that I don't want people...

Hayley, saturday 25-Sep-21 4
Keira
uk Family Moon
Keira, 30 of August of 2021 at 21:54

Is anyone else doing a 'Family' Moon? Our sons will be 15 and 17 when we get married. We don't have passports and dont plan on getting them. Does anyone have any good places that we can go to within...

Keira, sunday 5-Sep-21 4
L
Passport to get married?
Lottie, 3 of September of 2021 at 08:08

Do I need a passport to get married? Mine has expired but wanted to hold of getting a new one until married and can these use married name? X

Keira, friday 3-Sep-21 1
Leigh-Ann
Save the date
Leigh-Ann, 1 of September of 2021 at 22:04

How far in advance do you send save the dates to? Also do they go to daytime and evening guest.

Jennifer, sunday 5-Sep-21 3 1
Marcie
We did it !!
Marcie, 30 of August of 2021 at 22:28

We had our wedding yesterday and it was amazing , after crying through the ceremony I was ok and we partied all day and night 🍾🥂👰🏾‍♀️

Jason, thursday 6-Jan-22 41 17
Sophiehannah
Bridesmaid dresses!
Sophiehannah, 29 of August of 2021 at 08:16

Has anyone please got any recommendations for where to buy bridesmaid dresses from please??!! I have 5 bridesmaids, 1 of them is our daughter who will be 14 when we get married. I have searched a lot...

Laura, tuesday 1-Feb-22 16 3
T
Responses from Venues - How long is it taking for you?
Tamara, 27 of August of 2021 at 14:20

Hello Everyone! I am currently on the hunt for a wedding venue however, some of them are taking an awfully long time to respond to emails. I know it is currently school holidays and wedding season so...

Keira, monday 30-Aug-21 4
G
Save the date advice...
Glenis, 30 of August of 2021 at 10:28

Hi everyone, just wanting a little advice, we are due to be married December 2023, I was going to send save the dates out the end of December 2022, is that an okay time period or should I do it...

Ladybird1088, tuesday 31-Aug-21 3
Hayley
Invites
Hayley, 30 of August of 2021 at 12:39

Hello all, just wondering how early you're all sending out invites? Thanks.

Hayley, sunday 5-Sep-21 15
Keira
Making Bouquet
Keira, 27 of August of 2021 at 06:30

Has anyone made/going to make their own Bouquet? Due to my colour scheme etc (Red&Black - Gothic) i havebt seen any ready made that I like or think will fit in with my theme. I'm going to have...

Keira, sunday 29-Aug-21 11
M
Crisis in confidence
Millie, 21 of August of 2021 at 11:00

I went for my final dress fitting yesterday and unfortunately seem to be having a wobble. Now left asking myself questions like am I good enough? Will everyone think I look awful? Is this my dress?,...

Jessica, thursday 9-Sep-21 21
Z
Photography slip up - no coming down the aisle photo
Zoe, 24 of August of 2021 at 13:33

Hi All, Mainly writing this to get it out of my system but I received my wedding photos yesterday, and due to photogrpaher placement/maid of honour walking very slowly in front of me/me walking too...

Hampshire Wedding Ph, friday 22-Mar-24 9
K
Wedding presents when you're an older couple
Kat, 26 of August of 2021 at 11:51

So, we are an older couple getting married and we have all we need. Is it too rude to ask for cash 💸 rather than gift cards that you may not be able to use? I would rather they donate to charity but...

RomanticGreenStation, sunday 5-Sep-21 13

General groups

Hitched article topics