Emma

Southend On Sea, Essex · From September 2021

Happily married 🎉

23 of April of 2022

705days 18hours
Stephanie
Can i organise a wedding in 8 months?
Stephanie, 24 of July of 2022 at 18:11

We got engaged in April and were hoping to getting married in April 2023, but finding the right venue has taken longer than I thought! We think we have the right venue now but it isn't local to us so...

Emma, wednesday 27-Jul-22 8
S
help with bridesmaids and maid of honour!
Sherralee, 26 of July of 2022 at 23:45

So one of my friends I would love to be my maid of honour or bridesmaids but i dont like how she tans herself. I dont want sound horrible but i think shes too orange and she would stand out on the...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 27-Jul-22 4
E
How do i legally change my surname? uk based
Emma, 14 of May of 2022 at 18:21

I got married last month, how do I legally change my surname? Google has got me so confused

Tamsin, sunday 15-May-22 1 183
Kelly
i need all the help i can get!
Kelly, 2 of May of 2022 at 19:37

Hi ladies, Basically I’m on a super strict budget as me and my partner want to buy a property the year after and what we take from the wedding takes from the house. I know many people would say buy...

Nicola, tuesday 10-May-22 7
George
Who to have as my bridesmaids
George, 21 of April of 2022 at 13:56

Hiya basically I'm going to be a male bride for my wedding (I'm going to wear a dress and ballet flats for my wedding and have bridesmaids) and was wondering/struggling with who should be my...

George, friday 22-Apr-22 11
M
Wedding dress outdated ?
Marilyn, 21 of April of 2022 at 10:31

Hello, Looking for honest opinions Got married in a quick registry office ceremony 14 years ago. The plan was to have a proper wedding a year after but for multiple reason it didn't happen. I bought a...

Kerry, monday 29-Aug-22 23
N
Wedding burnout
Nathalie, 21 of April of 2022 at 12:19

Anyone else experiencing this? Or is it just me 😅 Getting married in just under 2 weeks, and I’m just feeling burnt out with it all. I’ve done 95% of the planning, which I don’t have an issue with...

Nathalie, thursday 21-Apr-22 4
E
Anxiety about no-shows on the day? Or did this happen to you!
Emma, 20 of April of 2022 at 22:05

3 days to go! We had 2 people who RSVP’s pull out last month (understandable reasons) and I’ve just had a friend come over to say her, her partner and her child are now going on a last minute holiday...

SoftBunny, thursday 4-Jan-24 3 411 1
Ajx
Telling work friends they aren’t invited 😬
Ajx, 18 of April of 2022 at 11:58

I need help!! We had our engagement party this weekend and my office colleagues came and although we had a good time my fiancé and I have now decided that we want a smaller wedding with only family...

Jessica, friday 22-Apr-22 17
George
Family recently Said they refuse to come to my wedding all the time I'm wearing a dress and flats
George, 18 of April of 2022 at 21:57

What should I do as after inviting family to my wedding I've recently had a few messages back from my sister and my mother saying as long as I'm dressing like a woman at the wedding (I'm wearing a...

Michelle, wednesday 20-Apr-22 5
H
Footing the bill
Hayley, 19 of April of 2022 at 11:05

Hey all I’m hoping for some advice here. I really don’t know how to feel or what to do but I am on the brink of cancelling this whole wedding and actually moving out because I feel like my fiancé is...

Zoe, thursday 21-Apr-22 10
E
i get married this weekend! Any tips from newly weds for the big day?
Emma, 18 of April of 2022 at 18:54

Getting married this Saturday - 5 days ago! Very excited but a bit nervous, I know I’m the type to worry about everyone else rather than focus on myself! Any tips from others? Dos and donts?

snowshine123, thursday 23-Jun-22 3 343 1
Rachel
Choosing bridesmaids
Rachel, 8 of March of 2022 at 12:53

Good afternoon 👰🏻‍♀️ We aren’t getting married until October 2024 but we are getting married abroad. We are only inviting 30 people. I knew straight away three who I wanted to be my bridesmaids - My...

Natalie, thursday 10-Mar-22 10
E
Hen do in a few weeks but I’m pregnant!
Emma, 8 of March of 2022 at 15:40

Planned pregnancy so knew this could happen so my own doing lol, but got my hen do booked for when I’ll be 7 almost 8 weeks pregnant. I’ve got an early 6 week scan to make sure all ok but think I’m...

Bliss, saturday 9-Apr-22 5 652
Megan
Emerald Bridesmaid Dresses
Megan, 7 of March of 2022 at 09:40

Hi, I would really love to have my bridesmaids in emerald dresses. Do you think it would look strange if the groom and groomsmen were in navy? I can’t imagine it going together and struggling to find...

Michelle, monday 7-Mar-22 13
E
Anyone else pregnant or was pregnant on wedding day?
Emma, 3 of March of 2022 at 10:59

Just found out I'm just over 4 weeks. Will be 11 weeks at wedding. Did you show in your dress?

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 3-Mar-22 1 120
K
Child-free Wedding
Kim, 25 of February of 2022 at 15:10

Hey everyone, Looking for some advice please! Our original wedding venue was going to be much further away than the venue we have now settled on. At the time, we had told our MOH that her child would...

Yorkshirelass, saturday 26-Feb-22 5
E
Did you try for a baby before wedding?
Emma, 9 of February of 2022 at 15:05

Just wondering if you tried for a baby before the wedding, hen do etc and how long before?

Bee, sunday 20-Feb-22 2 219
Anonbride
Advice for ceremony in a public place... and dealing with the public haha!
Anonbride, 8 of February of 2022 at 11:01

Getting married on a beach - woo! It's owned by the hotel we are getting married at, so they will set up and create space for the aisle and there will be a flower arch for us to be standing by, but...

PhotographybyBillHad, friday 11-Feb-22 12
C
Mother of the bride dresses
Charlotte, 7 of February of 2022 at 13:30

Hi! Has anyone got recommendations for good places for mother of the bride dresses please, that aren’t frumpy! Not too expensive, probably looking for around/less than £100 if possible. Thank you! 😊

Emma, tuesday 8-Feb-22 3
Anonbride
Said yes to the dress....! Now, bridesmaids dresses?!
Anonbride, 7 of February of 2022 at 17:01

I chose my dress this Saturday!! I'm absolutely in love with it and so excited to wear it on my big day (no photos of me in it, as my boutique advised me not to given that they've heard a few too many...

Anonbride, tuesday 8-Feb-22 6
Z
Evening reception
Zoe, 7 of February of 2022 at 19:55

Hello all. I’m getting married next year my ceremony is at 4pm then going straight into an evening reception with a cold buffet. I was wondering do I still do table plans and have a top table? Any...

Anonbride, tuesday 8-Feb-22 5
E
Did you sell or keep your wedding dress?
Emma, 7 of February of 2022 at 09:32

Just wondering if you decided to keep your dress after the wedding or if you sold it? I’m considering selling mine after as I can’t imagine wearing it or looking at it much afterwards.

Yorkshirelass, wednesday 9-Feb-22 4 137
D
Wedding Breakfast set menu
Dillon, 4 of February of 2022 at 12:09

Heyy, Our wedding is in about 7 week's time. We have just had our wedding tasting session with our suppliers and adored the food - myself and FH are vegetarian and we took the BM along to try meat...

lilmisssnowshine, sunday 6-Feb-22 14
Dee85
10 weeks to go & no dress! Help!
Dee85, 3 of February of 2022 at 00:20

lovely ladies, I have 10 weeks to go & no dress- long story! I have been advised to try Wed2b & Wed4less, has anyone had experience with them? Stressed! Many thanks in advance

Laura, friday 18-Feb-22 5
Dominique
Photo booth - how much is too much?
Dominique, 2 of February of 2022 at 16:20

I'm looking to book a photo booth for the wedding, and I've just been sent a quote at £575 for 3 hrs. This seems like an unreasonably high cost, I was hoping for more around the £300 mark. Has anyone...

Asia, tuesday 26-Jul-22 16
Kayleigh
Evening invitations
Kayleigh, 1 of February of 2022 at 21:24

So I plan to send save the dates 12months before then my formal invitations 6months before .... But what about evening only invites? Are people planning to send them at the same time as their day...

Hannah, tuesday 8-Feb-22 8 1
Hayley
Gifts
Hayley, 2 of February of 2022 at 09:18

Who is everyone buying gifts for? I was thinking best men and bridesmaids, but my partner mentioned parents the other day as they're paying about a third of the wedding each. I am thinking they'd...

Charlotte, thursday 3-Feb-22 14
H
Suppliers crazy busy for bookings?!
Holly, 1 of February of 2022 at 16:20

Hi everyone! We’ve recently booked our venue for November 2023, and sorted the registrars too. All I want to do now is just sort the caterer and bar and then I didn’t plan to look to book anything...

Kenna, sunday 6-Feb-22 15
Stbmrs.street
Help !!
Stbmrs.street, 29 of January of 2022 at 10:00

Me and my fiance decided to have an informal wedding meal , we are having a hot and cold buffet similar to an evening reception kinda thing instead of a sit down meal . We didn't want anyone disliking...

Luisa, monday 31-Jan-22 9
L
Bestman unable to come - wants to do a video speech
LuxuriousBlueHair70953, 29 of January of 2022 at 18:15

Hi All, Need some advice in regards too Bestman please I’m getting married in July, was supposed to be 2021 but we postponed due to Covid restrictions My Bestman late last year moved to Canada, he has...

Emma, monday 31-Jan-22 7
R
Bridesmaids drama
RomanticPinkDecor572, 31 of January of 2022 at 09:16

Need some advice. I am getting married nearby to where I live and have spent months trying to organise a bachelorette party, i have 4 bridesmaids and they all have been helpful and willing to support...

GraceGutierrez, saturday 9-Jul-22 9

General groups

Hitched article topics