Skip to main content
Jamie
Jamie

Loch Lomond, Argyll · From December 2021

I have never been someone who thought about their wedding or getting married, and suddenly I'm planning like a mad woman. I kinda love it :)

Happily married 🎉

22 of October of 2022

557days 12hours
E
Dresses
Esme, 2 of September of 2022 at 10:16

Hello Everyone. I just got married a couple of days ago and I was wondering if there was any places to sell the stuff for my wedding. Thanks A lot. Esme

Niketa, friday 7-Oct-22 4
L
Dried flowers query
Lizzy, 14 of August of 2022 at 17:37

Hi my fiancé and I are getting married May 2023. I am looking at buying the dried flowers for the bouquet and boutonnières on Etsy. Does anyone have any idea of when the best time to buy these are?...

Jamie, monday 15-Aug-22 3
L
Reception venue in Glasgow and surrounding area
Laura, 7 of July of 2022 at 17:21

Hey, My fiancé and I are from Glasgow, born and raised, but we immigrated to Canada in 2020 and just recently got engaged. We plan on eloping here in Canada in summer 2023, but want to have a...

, tuesday 27-Jun-23 1
Michelle
Finding this
Michelle, 3 of July of 2022 at 15:21

Hi ive been with my partner 20 years today he got this for me as a gift but im wondering where from as i would love to get him something similar on our wedding day any help x Thanks x

Michelle, wednesday 6-Jul-22 3
J
Fake or Real ... That is the Question
Jess, 21 of June of 2022 at 13:40

Hi Everyone, Having abit of a struggle between Real or Fake Flowers for the Wedding! I feel like the real ones won't last and can't really be kept without extra cost to preserve them! So I'm left...

Gemma, friday 8-Jul-22 31 1
C
Dried flowers?
Clare, 3 of July of 2022 at 18:02

Hi all, anyone used or thinking of using dried flowers instead of fresh? What are your thoughts? Thanks

Jamie, wednesday 6-Jul-22 3
Vanessa
Bridesmaid dress colour
Vanessa, 13 of May of 2022 at 07:18

Hi everyone, I’m really struggling to settle on a colour for my bridesmaids dresses that will go with my grooms suit and tie. Any thoughts would be really appreciated!

Tomhobbort, thursday 8-Sep-22 8
Pauline
Wedding favours
Pauline, 9 of May of 2022 at 13:51

Hey ladies, looking for some inspiration for wedding favours… what’s everyone else planning??

Bernalex, monday 23-May-22 43 1
Jamie
Hire of Cutlery - how much do i need?
Jamie, 28 of February of 2022 at 16:19

This might be the most daft or boring question in the world, but our decor supplier has just got back and quoted us to hire gold cutlery (we thought it might be a nice finishing touch/detail worth...

Humairah, monday 25-Apr-22 11
Holly
Rust/copper/burnt orange bridesmaid dresses
Holly, 3 of April of 2022 at 12:07

Hey gals, i have 5 bridesmaids and trying to find bridesmaid dresses after hunting constantly online i feel I’ve hit a dead end. Can anyone recommend great online shops for burnt orange/copper...

Melissa, wednesday 27-Sep-23 16 1
K
Unwanted tan marks - sun caught me off guard!
Kirsty, 18 of April of 2022 at 08:24

Hi everyone! Hope you’ve all had a lovely Easter! After some advice or tips please. Wedding is next weekend. The sunshine has got the better of me over the weekend (I stupidly didn’t even think about...

Anonbride, friday 22-Apr-22 8
Kieran
Simple short wedding dress with sleeves
Kieran, 17 of April of 2022 at 15:11

My Fiancée is searching for her wedding dress but after searching for months she's still not found anything she likes so I thought I'd see if anyone on here can help her. She would like something...

Rose, thursday 5-May-22 8
Happyivoryhair6022
i love hitched!
Happyivoryhair6022, 24 of March of 2022 at 09:50

Just wanted to say - this app has saved my life so many times - getting married tomorrow, and i couldn't have planned without it!

Jamie, thursday 24-Mar-22 2
E
Suzanne Neville
Emma, 22 of March of 2022 at 04:40

So I’ve fallen in love with these dresses (not the price) I have a few appointments booked to try them on. Just wondering if anyone could suggest some similar style dresses at a lower price? Willing...

Sydney, thursday 10-Aug-23 7
S
Dress doesn’t fit
Samantha, 11 of March of 2022 at 12:24

I have 15 days until I get married and I just went for my final fitting and it’s too small she asked if I had put on weight which I haven’t I’m 4lb lighter than my last fitting and all measurements...

Alison, tuesday 8-Nov-22 24
Happyivoryhair6022
😅 has anyone tried this before
Happyivoryhair6022, 24 of March of 2022 at 09:52

Bleaching and dying their bridemaids dresses? 🌈

Timika, sunday 27-Mar-22 5
S
Ok here it is yay! I've received my Olivia Bottega wedding dress
Sam, 21 of March of 2022 at 19:26

I am so happy that my dress had arrived and I am so psyched !! It is beautiful, it is gorgeous, it is everything I wished for AND MORE. I am so glad that I went for the veil too, I love how this Matte...

Rhian, tuesday 3-May-22 9
Jane
post Box?
Jane, 24 of March of 2022 at 12:57

Is it common to have a post box in a wedding?

Hannah, friday 25-Mar-22 8
Charlotte
Bridesmaid shoes!
Charlotte, 21 of March of 2022 at 18:06

Sooooo..... having spent hours online and in shops trying to find shoes for our little BMs and being unsuccessful as they are either covered in bows/frills or not in the size we need (wedding is 5...

Louise, monday 9-May-22 49
Louise
Oh my goodness, we've done it!
Louise, 22 of March of 2022 at 08:33

Well it was a terrifying couple of weeks prior, I even had covid 🙈 testing negative the day before!!! But it was amazing, we had the weather (considering all the storms before hand we were not sure...

Claudia, wednesday 30-Mar-22 9 1
Sara
Wedding Dress Authenticity
Sara, 15 of March of 2022 at 16:53

Hello there, I am having a dilemma about whether to buy my favourite dress or not. I tried it on, on Saturday and loved it. But the shop would not let me take a photo of it (although my friend did...

Michelle, friday 18-Mar-22 10
M
Issues using Hitched on tablet
Melanie, 15 of March of 2022 at 20:40

Is this app optimised for tablets? Multiple issues like it wont remove guests, trying to look at photographers and it just goes into a cycle of doom constantly reloading the page every time I try to...

Melanie, saturday 17-Sep-22 4
Hayley
Suede shoes
Hayley, 16 of March of 2022 at 10:40

Would you risk it with a wedding that will involve quite a lot of time outdoors on grass?

Hayley, wednesday 16-Mar-22 13
Hannah
What Is The Role of Your Mum at Your Wedding?
Hannah, 16 of March of 2022 at 15:05

Hey everyone! It's Hannah- the Community Manager from Hitched.co.uk. We are wanting to hear from you all about the role of your Mum at your Wedding! Some of our questions include: - What involvement...

Michelle, thursday 31-Mar-22 5
charlie_rabbit01
Humanist Weddings
charlie_rabbit01, 16 of March of 2022 at 14:34

Hi can anyone share their humanist wedding stories? We'd like a humanist wedding but we dont know much about them and how to go about having one. any and all advice welcome. thank you

Inkdream39, thursday 17-Mar-22 4
Tamaryn
Choosing a veil
Tamaryn, 16 of March of 2022 at 09:37

Hi all, I am really struggling to decide on a veil. I don't want one from the dress shop because I'm not keen to spend £50+ on an accessory I'll wear but once (bad enough with the cost of the dress)....

Sarah, wednesday 16-Mar-22 8
Jamie
The Perfect Wedding Dress
Jamie, 15 of March of 2022 at 15:17

I found my "dress" this weekend (it's actually separates, a lace bodysuit and a skirt) and am having it made in a custom colour because I'm not really an all-white, traditional kind of person. I was...

Jamie, wednesday 16-Mar-22 24 1
E
Same dress!
Emma, 12 of March of 2022 at 16:08

I have a close friend who is getting married 2 weeks before me, I am so stressed we will end up with the same/similar dress ! Is this irrational or does anyone else have experience with this kind of...

Pinkcoffee22, friday 1-Apr-22 5
A
Red bridesmaid dress for summer wedding
Anna, 14 of March of 2022 at 23:09

Hi, I really like the thought of red bridesmaid dresses but they seem to be better fitted for autumn/winter weddings. My wedding will be in the summer so I'm not sure if it will look a bit odd. I was...

Gergana, thursday 14-Apr-22 7
A
Walking down the aisle
Anna, 14 of March of 2022 at 23:15

Hi all, So bit of a strange one. I have a good relationship with my dad, no issues at all, but I am super close to my mum. I've been thinking more recently that I would probably want her to walk me...

Anna, tuesday 15-Mar-22 5
Moira
Seating plans
Moira, 14 of March of 2022 at 19:30

How best to sit people. Do you put groups of friends that you know one another on one table. Or do you split them up to mix them up. Same thoughts with families. I’m not sure what to do. Currently my...

RomanticBlueHair3381, monday 21-Mar-22 7

General groups

Hitched article topics