Skip to main content
Megan
Megan

Derby, Derbyshire · From January 2022

Happily married 🎉

19 of May of 2023

351days 15hours
Maria
Artist management services - anyone used them and had the band at their wedding?
Maria, 17 of November of 2020 at 10:17

Hello. I've been in discussions with Kevin from artist management services and am looking to book the elevation for my wedding. I've found a few reviews but none that state if they have used this...

Megan, monday 23-Oct-23 4
M
Ring order
Molly, 24 of July of 2023 at 09:51

Hi all quick questions! Before the ceremony do I take my engagement ring off and just wear wedding band? Then also which order do my rings go in? Engagement ring first then wedding ring or is it the...

Little, wednesday 24-Jan-24 9
Alex
Friday wedding?
Alex, 19 of July of 2023 at 14:25

We are looking at a possibly date for wedding Friday 12th July. The venue has a minimum of a 100 guests on a Saturday so Friday is the only option really if we want this venue (which we both really...

Sarah, wednesday 26-Jul-23 15
M
Cupid carriages American Pie Limos bankrupt
Mark, 6 of April of 2023 at 07:54

Notified yesterday that our wedding car supplier has gone bankrupt and unable to fulfill our day in 4 days time That’s Cupid Carriages also trading as American Pie Limousines Guess we won’t be the...

Mark, monday 29-May-23 14
Megan
Confetti
Megan, 18 of January of 2023 at 20:42

Hi, This might be a really stupid question! Our venue only allows fresh petal confetti. I was hoping to add petals to sealed individual bags to hand out to people, is this something I could do the...

PhotographybyBillHad, saturday 21-Jan-23 7
Chloe
Evening guests - extra cost?
Chloe, 19 of September of 2022 at 09:35

Hey! I haven't picked a venue yet, seeing my first one in November. I was just wondering, so I can prepare myself, do you have to pay extra per guest to arrive in the evening?

Robert, wednesday 14-Dec-22 8
C
i think my dream wedding dress is too similar to my friends
Cal, 14 of July of 2022 at 19:19

I’ve recently been dress shopping which I thought I would dread because I hate usually hate my body in most things. I ended up finding one particular dress which I felt really comfortable and pretty...

RomanticGreenStation, sunday 17-Jul-22 6
Rachel
Things left to do
Rachel, 8 of May of 2022 at 09:26

Hi everybody We’re not getting married till June 2023 and I feel like we have gone to a holt with wedding plans and can’t think of what else to do before getting bridesmaid/ usher outfits .. what...

Rachel, thursday 12-May-22 15 1
J
Friends whose bfs/partners you’ve not met
Jessica, 8 of May of 2022 at 12:00

Hi ladies, I’m wondering what your thoughts are on friends boyfriends or partners husbands etc that you have not met or only met once.. I obviously don’t want to be rude but by not inviting them as a...

Ajx, thursday 12-May-22 12 2
Saphireangel
Bridesmaid gifts
Saphireangel, 20 of April of 2022 at 10:09

Hi all, so I'm Malaysian but getting married in London. I'm still trying to figure out what's the customs here in the UK. Is it customary to buy gifts for my bridesmaids to thank them? I bought them...

Sinéad, thursday 21-Apr-22 13
A
Alternatives to veil?
Anonbride, 9 of March of 2022 at 15:55

I tried on a veil when I chose my dress, but (after always thinking I’d want one) I actually wasn’t keen. FH is quite happy for me not to wear one as he thinks veils are weird haha. I’m also getting...

Jamie, tuesday 15-Mar-22 22 1
Megan
Emerald Bridesmaid Dresses
Megan, 7 of March of 2022 at 09:40

Hi, I would really love to have my bridesmaids in emerald dresses. Do you think it would look strange if the groom and groomsmen were in navy? I can’t imagine it going together and struggling to find...

Michelle, monday 7-Mar-22 13
L
How much did did your wedding cost? (i need a rough guide please)
Laura, 2 of March of 2022 at 19:10

Quite a personal question, sorry. But we are so close to booking our venue, and I feel we need a budget. But online the budgets vary so much! So I’d like an idea from a real bride. I’m Midlands based...

Laura, sunday 12-Jun-22 15
Lauren
Present for husband to be
Lauren, 1 of March of 2022 at 12:22

What gifts are people getting for there husband to be on there wedding day?

Anonbride, tuesday 8-Mar-22 22 1
H
Save the dates / invites price range
Holly, 4 of February of 2022 at 17:50

Hello everyone, I’m super interested in how much you are / have spent on save the dates and invites? I know you can go down the more frugal route with Vista Print etc, or go seriously overboard. I do...

CharlotteRolfe, monday 14-Feb-22 12
N
Help me pick a venue
Nicole, 6 of February of 2022 at 22:40

Any suggestions appreciated. Cheshire/Lancashire/north Wales I’m really struggling to find somewhere with a wow factor!

Michelle, wednesday 9-Feb-22 2
D
Wedding Breakfast set menu
Dillon, 4 of February of 2022 at 12:09

Heyy, Our wedding is in about 7 week's time. We have just had our wedding tasting session with our suppliers and adored the food - myself and FH are vegetarian and we took the BM along to try meat...

lilmisssnowshine, sunday 6-Feb-22 14
Megan
Travel and waiting around
Megan, 1 of February of 2022 at 19:53

Hi, What’s everyone doing about travel to the ceremony? Me and my bridesmaids are hoping to book an air bnb for the night before which will be around 15/20 mins from the venue. I was looking at hiring...

Seth, tuesday 29-Aug-23 4
Chrispot22
Wedding favours
Chrispot22, 22 of January of 2022 at 20:32

I'm getting married in a few months and I don't know if favours are worth doing? I wasn't going to bother but was open to the idea of edible ones like cookies or cake pops. My fiancé likes the idea of...

Sarah, thursday 27-Jan-22 10
Megan
Bride or grooms name first in the invitation/save the date
Megan, 7 of January of 2022 at 12:27

Hi, Is there a ‘usual order’ of whose names come first in the invitation and save the date - the brides or the grooms? Or am I just over thinking this 😂 Thanks!

Yorkshirelass, saturday 8-Jan-22 7

General groups

Hitched article topics