Sarah

Crawley, West Sussex · From January 2019

Happily married 🎉

12 of September of 2020

1321days 9hours
J
Help with hair!
Jennifer, 5 of September of 2021 at 20:08

Hi all. I’m planning on having my hair up in a style like the one pictured. I’ll also be having a chapel length veil which is secured with a comb. I don’t want a tiara so I was thinking of a hair vine...

Alexandra, friday 10-Sep-21 4
M
Mr&mrs
Millie, 6 of September of 2021 at 22:33

Can’t believe it, we got to have our day!!! Far exceeded all of our expectations ❤️

Tamaryn, saturday 26-Mar-22 11 1
Riri
Can you wait a while after youre married to change your surname?
Riri, 7 of September of 2021 at 08:15

We're planning to have a Hindu wedding in India first and then a celebrant-led ceremony in the UK around 6-12 months afterwards. So would I be able to wait until the ceremony in the UK is over before...

Jennifer, saturday 11-Sep-21 3
S
Wedding blues-october 2021- need to feel positive :(
Shenel, 2 of September of 2021 at 10:39

So just for background, I have known I wanted to marry my fiancé very early on so my misery isn’t based on not wanting to marry him. Our wedding is 24th October this year. I am just feeling low about...

Sarah, thursday 2-Sep-21 10
Shannon
10 year old bridesmaid.. Help!
Shannon, 1 of September of 2021 at 11:40

I have a 10 year old sister who is going to be my bridesmaid. We would have had her as a flowergirl however I feel she is over that age now and would suit being a bridesmaid more. My issue is, I cant...

Caroline, thursday 2-Sep-21 6
Sophiehannah
Bridesmaid dresses!
Sophiehannah, 29 of August of 2021 at 08:16

Has anyone please got any recommendations for where to buy bridesmaid dresses from please??!! I have 5 bridesmaids, 1 of them is our daughter who will be 14 when we get married. I have searched a lot...

Laura, tuesday 1-Feb-22 16 3
M
Crisis in confidence
Millie, 21 of August of 2021 at 11:00

I went for my final dress fitting yesterday and unfortunately seem to be having a wobble. Now left asking myself questions like am I good enough? Will everyone think I look awful? Is this my dress?,...

Jessica, thursday 9-Sep-21 21
Riri
Should my sister be a bridesmaid?
Riri, 20 of August of 2021 at 23:14

So i need some advice on my bridal party. I know it's common etiquette to ask your sister to be a bridesmaid but me & my sister can often have quite a volatile relationship. She has real issues...

Ebony, monday 30-Aug-21 11
Sarah
First dance song ideas
Sarah, 15 of August of 2021 at 01:31

Hey, Wondering what first dance songs people are going for. We aren't a mushy couple and we haven't got "a song" so really struggling. Thoughts so far are...I won't give up - Jason Mraz Beautiful in...

Michelle, thursday 19-Aug-21 11
L
Can a dress be made less 'poofy'?
Laura, 17 of August of 2021 at 09:29

Hello all, I know most people on here are in the planning stage so might not be able to advise. I am not very knowledgeable on dress fitting. I love the detail on my dress but I can't shake the...

Emma, tuesday 17-Aug-21 3
N
Which colour suits?
Nicole, 11 of August of 2021 at 19:40

So I’m thinking black bridesmaid dresses as it’s a winter wedding but what colour suits will go best? My partner doesn’t want a black suit as he says he’d feel like he was going to a funeral 🙈. Help...

Nicole, thursday 12-Aug-21 2
ExpensiveRedHair47253
Wedding guests unhappy about not being able to bring partners/babies
ExpensiveRedHair47253, 7 of August of 2021 at 18:49

Hi all, We wanted a small, intimate ceremony (50 people) because we thought that would feel more special to us and also I suffer from anxiety and am nervous of saying my vows in front of people I...

Michelle, sunday 15-Aug-21 12
Jane
Plus ones
Jane, 5 of August of 2021 at 14:15

Hi all Just looking for some advice - we want a relatively small wedding and I already think our guest list is a bit long but there are family members we really can’t not invite… anyway, long story...

Charlotte, monday 9-Aug-21 8
S
No seating plan?
Sarah, 5 of August of 2021 at 14:38

Had anyone successfully managed their wedding breakfast with no seating plan? I want to have long communal tables as we are having an afternoon tea served, and trying to keep the whole day as informal...

SunnyPinkBridesmaid8, sunday 8-Aug-21 6
Lauren
Small Wedding Ceremony, Big Party After
Lauren, 4 of August of 2021 at 08:07

Hi, my partner and I have always said when we get married it would be a very small wedding ceremony followed by a big party at night with everyone to celebrate. We have booked the registry office and...

HappyGoldBridesmaid1, wednesday 4-Aug-21 3 1
J
Bridesmaid dresses
Jess, 2 of August of 2021 at 20:43

Best places to buy bridesmaid dresses? I’m looking for 4 sage green bridesmaid dresses but would love to give my bridesmaids a choice of style. I worry that if we get them from different websites the...

PatMcNamara, thursday 5-Aug-21 6
Emma
Parent struggles with planning
Emma, 2 of August of 2021 at 11:17

If anyone can provide some advice, I would greatly appreciate… So my dad and step mum kindly offered to pay towards mine and my fiancé’s wedding. Initially as much as £10,000 which we greatly...

MrsRtoH, tuesday 3-Aug-21 7 1
Cat
Bridesmaid Dresses
Cat, 27 of July of 2021 at 21:52

Does anyone have any good recommendations for bridesmaid dresses?! I have 5 so don’t want to overspend. Thanks 😊

Sarah, monday 2-Aug-21 3
Elizabeth
Bridesmaid dress colour
Elizabeth, 31 of July of 2021 at 10:24

Hi I'm planning for my wedding in August 2022. The venue is a rustic style barn in the countryside in Cheshire. I didn't really want to choose a specific colour theme for the wedding - we want...

Libby, tuesday 10-Aug-21 31
L
Help!! my oh doesnt want my cousins Bf's at the night do
Laura, 30 of July of 2021 at 10:50

Right at the beginning of the year my mum mentioned about my cousins who happen to be my bridesmaids boyfriends coming to the night do. I said it was an idea but i wasnt sure about it and there was no...

Laura, friday 30-Jul-21 6
J
Best man suit - who pays?
Jack, 29 of July of 2021 at 13:26

Been asked to be best man. Was asked if I can pay for my own suit due to budget etc. I said yes. Then bride and groom asked if I can find a grey suit and sent a photo. Initially I said yes but now I’m...

Annet, tuesday 23-May-23 4
S
Colour of bridesmaid shoes
SunnyOrangeFlowers91241, 29 of July of 2021 at 14:03

Hi ladies! I'm now trying to find bridesmaid shoes but can't decide what colour shoes to go with? The dresses are a dark burgundy. Any advice welcome!

Shannon, friday 6-Aug-21 6
MrsRtoH
How to tell our brothers and sisters that we aren't inviting the kids?
MrsRtoH, 26 of July of 2021 at 19:14

Hey Everyone! So I'm newly engaged but I started planning our wedding in my head about a year into our relationship haha! As you do! 🙄 We both have quite large families with siblings on both sides...

HappyGoldBridesmaid1, saturday 31-Jul-21 6
S
Flower Man Music!!
Sunnypinkbridesmaid99803, 26 of July of 2021 at 15:39

Https://vm.tiktok.com/zmd71mpsr/ So me and my partner have decided to have my brother as the flower man for our wedding. We’re currently choosing music for our ceremony and are stuck when it comes to...

Sarah, monday 26-Jul-21 1
J
Unhappy bestman?
Josh, 25 of July of 2021 at 21:17

Hey everyone I have been asked to be best man of a friend's wedding that is happening in 2 weeks. I've known the guy about 5 years and we used to go out on the weekends etc. I wouldn't say we are the...

LuxuriousPurpleConfe, monday 26-Jul-21 5
Abigail
Wedding colour
Abigail, 25 of July of 2021 at 09:21

Hi, I am getting married in the spring of 2023, but I’m really struggling to pick a colour scheme for the day? I have no idea what colour to do for my bridesmaids that will match with my husband-to-be...

Fergus, monday 2-Aug-21 26 2
DDsgettingmarried!
Wedding Car
DDsgettingmarried!, 25 of July of 2021 at 07:37

What type of car are brides arriving at their venues in? I was happy to just take a taxi, but almost everyone (including H2B), I’ve spoken to, thinks even though it’s only a 10 min drive from the...

Sarah, tuesday 27-Jul-21 10
E
Adding Menu Choices
Emma, 24 of July of 2021 at 20:41

I have added my caterer, but how do I add my menu choices? Any help greatly appreciated!!

Sarah, saturday 24-Jul-21 1
Sandra
Buying wedding rings abroad - what about tax and customs?
Sandra, 23 of July of 2021 at 10:31

Hi. I found some beautiful wedding rings on the website of a jeweler in antwerp: https://www.wimmeeussen.be/en/wedding-rings/golden-wedding-rings . They offer delivery in the UK. Will I have to pay...

Sarah, friday 23-Jul-21 1
G
Breakfast layout
Gysintha, 23 of July of 2021 at 09:21

Hi all After ideas for a layout for an intimate wedding of just 15 adults and 4 children. We wanted a hollow square and everyone sitting around the outside but our venue have now told us we can't have...

RomanticGreenStation, friday 23-Jul-21 7
W
Who can walk me down the aisle?
Willow, 22 of July of 2021 at 17:57

I’m getting married in July 2022, but I’m stuck on who can walk me down the aisle. My parents can’t do it, I don’t have any siblings who can do it or grandparents. HELP!!

Kate7695, monday 26-Jul-21 14
Hayley
I'm stressing
Hayley, 22 of June of 2021 at 14:42

I have been becoming really stressed my partner has been helping as much as he can with the planning but finding a venue and everything needed with the budget we have is which a struggle😑 does anyone...

Sarah, wednesday 21-Jul-21 11

General groups

Hitched article topics