Skip to main content
D
Dany

Imperial, Missouri · From November 2017

Amy
When to send invitations?
Amy, 6 of April of 2021 at 08:40

So, all the etiquette guides say 6 weeks before. Clearly this is completely impractical for modern life when people work shifts and have holidays and so on. Our wedding is a Friday, so I'm thinking...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 21
Sasha
Overs 50 wedding dress
Sasha, 5 of April of 2021 at 22:12

Im getting married in August,I have just turned 50 last week, my dress has ruffles and now I'm wondering if thats a bit much for my age ?

Ben, friday 7-May-21 9 2
Amy
Differcult bridemaid .... Help!!
Amy, 2 of April of 2021 at 23:51

So I asked a close friend of mine to be my bridemaid (one of 4) she has kindly gifted us money as a wedding present to purchase our bridesmaid dresses - which we are now regretting and tempted to gift...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 12
Louise
Photo share with guests
Louise, 3 of April of 2021 at 07:40

Hello, we are foregoing an actually photographer and have a couple of keen amateur family members bring their decent cameras for groups shots. I wanted to ask all other guests to please give me any...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 5
Rachel
diy wedding hair: before or after makeup?
Rachel, 29 of March of 2021 at 21:46

Hi all! I am planning to do my own hair for my wedding as I am doing something fairly simple, but it does require my hair being in heated rollers. My question is though, do I need to do my hair before...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 10
D
Spring season is here!
Dany, 24 of March of 2021 at 11:35

Anyone had their pre-nuptial photoshoots be made this season? Great plans ahead this season? Please share it here!

Blake, thursday 8-Apr-21 1
Claire
Your thoughts! Has anyone used a Spotify playlist instead of a dj or band???
Claire, 27 of March of 2021 at 12:03

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone is thinking or has created a Spotify playlist instead of having a band/DJ? My partner is in a band so we can use his sound system and lights. We would love to have a...

April21Bride, sunday 4-Jul-21 10 1
H
Is anyone else getting screwed by their venue as well as covid?
HappyOrangeCakes733, 30 of March of 2021 at 07:00

We have moved our wedding date 4 times now, and with the reduction of numbers due to restrictions, the cost per person is going up! We are being charged £1500 for 15 people (£100 per head), at which...

Blake, thursday 8-Apr-21 3
Annabel
Bridesmaid dresses
Annabel, 21 of March of 2021 at 09:14

I am struggling to find 5 bridesmaid dresses on a tight budget. I have seen some online but worried if the sizes are wrong and I can’t return for a full refund. I would be grateful for any ideas...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 58 3
N
Maid of honour
Natasha, 21 of March of 2021 at 12:26

Hi everyone. Has anyone had or having more than one maid of honour? I’ve always said I’d have my best friend but I’m really close to my big sister and I can’t bring myself to choose one or the other ?...

Michele-Danielle, thursday 1-Apr-21 16
R
Tips for a *tiny* Wedding
Rebecca, 22 of March of 2021 at 18:31

Hello, I’m new here! We got engaged a couple of weeks ago, and are starting to think that a normal big white wedding might not be for us. There are lots of reasons for this:• his family live abroad...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 12 1
E
bad In-laws
Eram, 12 of March of 2021 at 21:56

Anyone had any trouble with their partners in laws? Mine have been a nightmare to the point we have banned them from the wedding. I’ve planned my wedding by myself & really wished I could have...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 7 1
Lisab
When to send out invites..?
Lisab, 13 of March of 2021 at 22:26

Hi all, We’re not getting married until 1st Oct 2022 and it’s a local wedding. Is it worth sending save the dates these days and if so how far in advance are people sending them out? Equally when...

Bliss, saturday 9-Apr-22 31
Z
Outfit Change?
Zoe, 6 of February of 2021 at 18:19

Hello fellow brides to be! I am wondering if any of you are changing out of your wedding dress when the reception happens, I’m planning on wearing another white coloured outfit/dress for my reception...

Dany, thursday 18-Mar-21 16
M
Best Evening Dinner In Honeymoon
Mahmodu, 17 of March of 2021 at 14:19

Dubai Dinner Cruise tour is the sort of experience you want to have. The Luxury Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise is a great option for a relaxing dinner on a luxurious cruise. This Dubai cruise dinner...

Dany, thursday 18-Mar-21
D
Hubby's condition is ruining our marriage
Dany, 28 of January of 2021 at 09:05

Some background: my husband has always been sort of a negative, introverted person- but he could turn it on and off. I chalked it up to him growing up with a family that is very negative and always...

Jamina, sunday 28-Feb-21 1 266
H
Pregnancy and weddings
Hannah, 24 of January of 2021 at 14:43

Our original wedding date should have been February 21. Due to covid, it’s been postponed until April 21. One of the main reasons we wanted to get married was so we could start a family. With all the...

Dany, thursday 28-Jan-21 11
C
Wedding dress help!
Catherine, 17 of January of 2021 at 10:30

Hi ladies, My partner and I are getting married in September and I hadn’t yet picked a dress owing to lockdown, tiers, etc. I was getting stressed about it so have looked online extensively and found...

Marcie, monday 21-Jun-21 23 1
D
Do you have a gift for yourself this Christmas?
Dany, 17 of December of 2020 at 08:32

Hi, How is everyone doing? I hope you guys are all well this Christmas season. It's almost here and yet, some are still living in lockdown places trying to make sense of this pandemic. I've thought,...

Dany, friday 22-Jan-21 8
K
The Wedding Company - Arhip Hodge
Kim, 29 of October of 2020 at 20:02

Arhip Hodge did the video of my son and daughter in law's wedding almost 3 years ago. He has not honoured his contract and still no video. There are loads of other couples who have also been affected,...

Colin, sunday 6-Aug-23 24 1
Andrews
Weight loss
Andrews, 31 of July of 2020 at 10:16

My wedding dress is a size 16 and I've lost a lot of weight I'm now a size 8 I'm in need of help plz

Ainsley, tuesday 29-Nov-22 10 1
Davina
Mr and Mrs converses
Davina, 30 of December of 2020 at 11:36

I am looking for black and white converses which can have Mr and Mrs on them. Does anyone know any good websites or where I can get this done? ??

Williams, thursday 21-Jan-21 3
K
I'd love to get married in a church but I'm not religious...
Kerry, 9 of December of 2020 at 16:24

I just think churches look so much nicer than the typical places where you have civil ceremonies. But I'm not religious at all. Am I the only one? I've found the perfect place for a reception but I'm...

Kerry, thursday 21-Jul-22 17
Heather
Walking down the aisle
Heather, 12 of December of 2020 at 17:59

Hi all, I’m looking for brides who didn’t have their dad walk them down the aisle, and I’m interested who you had/what you did instead? My dad isn’t in my life, my mum sadly can’t walk and honestly...

HappyPinkHair15172, saturday 16-Jan-21 23 1
Hannah
Do you think this dress be suitable if i am 16 weeks pregnant at my wedding?
Hannah, 3 of December of 2020 at 07:52

What do you think of this dress for a beach wedding?

Faruk, thursday 23-Dec-21 10
Judyta
Need help and motivation to lose weight
Judyta, 23 of September of 2020 at 05:26

Hi all! I'm not sure what to do, I want to lose weight until the wedding (August 2021) and I have plenty of time but I don't know how to start! I keep tripping and snacking and eating junk ? it almost...

Mina, thursday 24-Aug-23 16 3
HotDiggityDamn83
Any March 2021 Brides?! No idea what to do ...
HotDiggityDamn83, 26 of October of 2020 at 12:27

Hi all I'll probably get laughed off the forum, but we're supposed to be getting married end of March next year, but everything's just been on hold as we don't know what to do re the current...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 89 2
B
Second time around, is it wrong to be excited?
Becky, 23 of October of 2020 at 13:33

Hello, I’m new here and just got engaged to the most wonderful man. I’m happier and more stable than I’ve ever been, all of my friends and family think we are perfect together but I’ve suddenly had a...

Marie, sunday 12-Sep-21 9
Josie-Lee
Colour scheme?
Josie-Lee, 23 of November of 2020 at 16:18

Getting married June 2022 I have NO IDEA what colour theme to go with!! Don't want pinks, any ideas? something that goes well with a beach setting.

Romanticpurplediamon, friday 18-Dec-20 13
H
Weekday wedding. How to make people invited not feel obligated to attend?
Happyyellowcakes15704, 14 of November of 2020 at 13:47

So my fiance and I have decided to book a Wednesday wedding as it's cheaper, we were both born on that day and got engaged so it felt right. I don't want guests to feel obliged to book time off work...

Shabir, wednesday 18-Nov-20 6

General groups

Hitched article topics