Lisa

'Sutton', Surrey · From January 2022

Happily married 🎉

22 of October of 2022

544days 19hours
L
i found a dress!!
Lisa, 13 of July of 2022 at 20:19

After being absolutely adamant that I was not wearing a wedding dress as I didn't feel confident enough for it, comments on here & my fiance saying he'd like to see me in one convinced me to at...

Charlotte, thursday 14-Jul-22 7
L
Save a the date etiquette
Lisa, 2 of May of 2022 at 13:24

When I sent our save the dates I addressed the envelopes to the adults ie Mr & Mrs xxx, the actual cards had no names, just mass printed, its this date, details to follow. I am now worried that...

Hannah, friday 6-May-22 8
M
Anyone else having a non-weddingy wedding?
Mature Bride, 1 of May of 2022 at 09:14

Hey everyone, new to forum. My partner and I decided yesterday that we will get married in 12 weeks. 2nd time around for both of us. We are getting married outdoors at a place that means a lot to us...

Joanne, tuesday 3-May-22 12
Ajx
Colour schemes
Ajx, 28 of April of 2022 at 16:17

When choosing the colour scheme for the wedding (bridesmaids dresses, decorations, groomsmen outfits etc) did you just know what you wanted it to be or did you have a few options? I feel like everyone...

Michelle, friday 6-May-22 30
L
Used and damaged wedding dresses
Laura, 1 of May of 2022 at 04:37

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to buy used and or damaged wedding dresses? I need a dress for the night but would be making alterations that mean the original dress only has to have the general...

Michelle, monday 2-May-22 8
Yorkshirelass
My dress arrived!!
Yorkshirelass, 26 of April of 2022 at 17:16

Ok so have a bit of a double chin in this pic 🤣but so happy with my dress, it was actually too big. I am sharing as can’t tell anyone else except my mum and sister!

Rhian, wednesday 4-May-22 15 1
R
First dance songs
Rahman, 25 of April of 2022 at 09:35

What was yours? Me and my H2B don’t really have a special song so looking for ideas

Rahman, tuesday 26-Apr-22 4
Ostira
No Honeymoon?
Ostira, 25 of April of 2022 at 14:52

Hi all, I recently got engaged in February and we’re in the midst of planning our big day on Halloween 2023 (memorable? Yes!). We’re eloping to Gretna Green, very simple package of ceremony and...

Ostira, thursday 12-May-22 41
L
Dream dress doesn't exist
Lisa, 19 of April of 2022 at 22:34

I had no intention of wearing a wedding dress but I've been cajoled into it. However, I am having so much trouble finding one! The first issue is a common one - bingo wings Second issue - I'm very...

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 5-May-22 18
Anonbride
Share your engagement ring and wedding stacks!
Anonbride, 5 of April of 2022 at 14:35

I found a really historic one of these threads and thought it would be nice to resurface! I think it's lovely just to share our gorgeous e-rings and what we're thinking for wedding bands. I'm tempted...

Rogers, friday 22-Dec-23 40 1
L
Should i cut my losses?
Lisa, 3 of April of 2022 at 15:34

Of our guest list I have 7 people who will definitely get invited (immediate family), my fiance has 51 family/friends he wants to invite so it is already quite unbalanced. I dont have any close...

Lisa, wednesday 20-Apr-22 6
A
Trying to source an ivory tailored trouser suit for my wedding in 8 weeks in London
Anne, 29 of March of 2022 at 21:15

Any pointers please as I have exhausted all main designer shops in central London . Size 12/14 . Cannot go to a tailor as too expensive and lead times are 12 weeks . Any help very much appreciated

Abigail, wednesday 20-Apr-22 4
V
Walking down the Aisle song!! help
Victoria, 10 of April of 2022 at 10:23

I am having such a hard time choosing a song to walk down the Aisle too and tomorrow is decision day I have to confirm my final plans! I am open to suggestions but have some requirements: Nothing...

Anonbride, monday 11-Apr-22 6
L
Custom wedding ring
Lisa, 10 of April of 2022 at 09:42

Yesterday the template wedding ring came in to fit around my engagement ring. When we sent my engagement ring off for this the jeweller said that I should go for 3mm but the band on my engagement ring...

Lisa, sunday 10-Apr-22 4
E
Good Idea or Bad Idea- Teaching Guests Ballroom at our Wedding
Emma, 9 of April of 2022 at 17:26

Bit of background- My Fiancé and I met at the Ballroom and Latin society when we were at university (I've danced for many years but he was new to it). I've had a idea that it might be fun for someone...

Firstweddingbath1601, monday 11-Apr-22 11
J
Aita!!!
Jaydeen, 10 of April of 2022 at 02:21

Hey ladies, So I have an issue regarding my mother's partner. We don't get along at all, constant bickering, him talking to meet like a child, He insults me quite often and he's just overall not a...

Ali312, sunday 10-Apr-22 3
R
Venue styling
Rahman, 4 of April of 2022 at 16:23

We have our ceremony, wedding breakfast and reception in the same room but out budget is getting tight now and have seen that hiring a venue stylist is £300+!! Has anyone here dressed their venue...

Bliss, sunday 10-Apr-22 7
Holly
Rust/copper/burnt orange bridesmaid dresses
Holly, 3 of April of 2022 at 12:07

Hey gals, i have 5 bridesmaids and trying to find bridesmaid dresses after hunting constantly online i feel I’ve hit a dead end. Can anyone recommend great online shops for burnt orange/copper...

Melissa, wednesday 27-Sep-23 16 1
R
Just want a simple do, feels impossible!
Rebecca, 31 of January of 2022 at 17:26

Hi all. The local registry office is, quite frankly dire so instead we've been looking at a simple ceremony somewhere else so we can have a nice setting. There will only be 10 max and all we want us...

Rebecca, monday 31-Jan-22 6
Kayleigh
Brecon Beacons
Kayleigh, 30 of January of 2022 at 22:35

We've decided we're going to book 5 days in the Brecon Beacons for our honeymoon Where's everyone else planning to go? x

Lisa, monday 31-Jan-22 10
Stbmrs.street
Help !!
Stbmrs.street, 29 of January of 2022 at 10:00

Me and my fiance decided to have an informal wedding meal , we are having a hot and cold buffet similar to an evening reception kinda thing instead of a sit down meal . We didn't want anyone disliking...

Luisa, monday 31-Jan-22 9
HappyGreenDecor577
Hen do!!
HappyGreenDecor577, 31 of January of 2022 at 11:41

I've decided to plan my own hen do but I'm struggling on when to do it my wedding is early February so I have to consider christmas and stuff in-between and my little boys birthday is end of November...

Yorkshirelass, monday 31-Jan-22 6
L
Hen ideas
Lisa, 24 of January of 2022 at 20:38

I don't have any close female friends & my future MIL wants to throw me a hen event of some sort & wants ideas. Her only suggestion was afternoon tea. It would be me (41), my kids who will be...

Lisa, saturday 29-Jan-22 10
L
Photographer red flags?
Lisa, 7 of January of 2022 at 20:18

We're having a very small wedding & I found a photographer who does a ceremony only package that covers arrival, ceremony & some couple/family/group shots after which is perfect for our...

Kim, tuesday 11-Jan-22 18
Miss F
Wedding dress dilemma
Miss F, 10 of January of 2022 at 17:51

Hey I’m new to this app! Iv been planning my wedding for god knows how many years and have had to change it a few times due to covid restrictions We finally have a new date APRIL this year but I’m...

MrsW, tuesday 11-Jan-22 3
Skye
Childrens entertainment
Skye, 8 of January of 2022 at 14:15

Hey everyone, me and my h2b have been chatting about children and our wedding. We have 3 children and a lot of our guests will have children of various ages. Has anyone had anything at their wedding...

Michelle, wednesday 13-Jul-22 7

General groups

Hitched article topics