Haz

Rudyard, Staffordshire · From September 2015

Happily married 🎉

3 of September of 2022

601days 11hours
Haz
Nightmare 10 days before wedding
Haz, 23 of August of 2022 at 12:17

Our wedding planning has gone so smoothly up to now and 10 days before our wedding my OH has tested positive for COVID. This means that she can't go to the hairdressers on Thursday, so we need to try...

Haz, tuesday 23-Aug-22 176
J
Short low back wedding dress
Jenny, 12 of August of 2022 at 21:48

I am looking for an A line short wedding dress similar to this in the UK. Can anyone help?

Michelle, monday 22-Aug-22 20
Hayley
Meeting with photographer
Hayley, 10 of August of 2022 at 08:41

We are meeting up with our photographer at our reception venue (just land at the moment as we are hiring a marquee etc). We obviously had the initial zoom meeting start of last year. Wedding is 3rd...

Hayley, wednesday 10-Aug-22 9
Anonbride
Registry Office Wedding - top tips/rest of day?
Anonbride, 1 of August of 2022 at 12:23

We've decided to have a small registry office wedding/legal ceremony the week before our big day (long story short: to enable my friend to be our officiant and create a really personal ceremony for...

Helen, thursday 4-Aug-22 13 1
kezz_howland
Underwear help!!!!!
kezz_howland, 2 of April of 2013 at 21:36

I am a size 14-16 with big thighs that rub! I am lost about what to do with underwear. ATM my dress is v tight as I am determined to lose a stone before the big day. (still possible... it's in...

Sinéad, wednesday 17-Aug-22 20
A
Wedding Hashtag
Alison, 31 of July of 2022 at 11:54

Okay this is not a big deal at all in the scheme of things and I know it’s not to everyone’s taste but I want to use a wedding hashtag to gather all the SM photographs easily in one place and...

RomanticGreenStation, sunday 31-Jul-22 2
Amy
The cheaper the better
Amy, 31 of July of 2022 at 01:24

Does anyone have any tips on making the wedding as budget friendly as possible but still getting the aesthetic of an expensive one?

RomanticGreenStation, sunday 31-Jul-22 8
J
i don’t like wedding dresses…
Jenna, 28 of July of 2022 at 16:04

Has anyone had any experience of essentially looking at wedding dresses online… and not liking them? I have yet to see a picture of a dress that I would really like to try on! We get married August...

Niketa, friday 7-Oct-22 16 1
Leanne
any September 2022 Brides?
Leanne, 24 of July of 2022 at 10:41

Hey just wanted to shout out to any ladies getting married in September so i can get giddy with them and share some excitement. At home i have been banned from talking about the wedding on a Wednesday...

Leanne, wednesday 27-Jul-22 20
Karen
Afternoon tea wedding
Karen, 25 of July of 2022 at 12:59

I'm thinking of a afternoon tea for my wedding. Has anyone had one? I'm looking for a venue in northwest UK. Merseyside, Lancashire area

Haz, monday 25-Jul-22 2
Yorkshirelass
We did it!
Yorkshirelass, 25 of July of 2022 at 17:06

We did it on Saturday! Here are some pics (not professional yet!). The day was amazing, venue, all my suppliers and food and drink were fantastic, everyone had a lovely time. We just loved it. Would...

Sarah, friday 2-Dec-22 17
Amie
Top table divorcees!!
Amie, 19 of July of 2022 at 13:21

Help Why does the bride always have to sit next to the FOB? Brides parents are divorced and it’s toxic. Bride wants to sit next to her Mum. Groom wants to sit next to either his parents or his best...

LuxuriousGoldConfett, sunday 24-Jul-22 14
xkimx007
Dance Lessons
xkimx007, 28 of April of 2022 at 00:02

Hi all, Wondered what everyone's thoughts were on dance lessons before the big day? I don't want to choreograph anything (neither of us are dancers and so however hard we might try I feel like it will...

Lucy, wednesday 20-Jul-22 5
Claire
Second time around help i don't know where to start
Claire, 17 of July of 2022 at 11:40

Both my partner and I have been married before and have four teens between us. We don't want a huge expensive wedding, both been there and done that before. We are wanting something intimate and very...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 20-Jul-22 2
Haz
Should i book another hair trial
Haz, 16 of July of 2022 at 14:57

I had my hair trial yesterday and I'm really pleased with how it came out. My hair is naturally fine and straight so I was impressed with the amount of volume that she managed to create. However, I...

Gia, monday 18-Jul-22 6
Fiona
Bride On a Budget! Venue and General Help Needed
Fiona, 16 of July of 2022 at 22:03

Hi everyone So we've been engaged for 4 years. Since then, we've had a little one and there's been a global pandemic, so things got put on the back burner! We've now started saving but it is slow...

Watergirl, sunday 17-Jul-22 7
K
Wedding Reception Venues
Katie, 16 of July of 2022 at 15:54

Hi Everyone, My partner and I recently got engaged in Florida and are going back there in 2024 to get married! We will do a reception when we get home but everywhere I’m looking are only offering both...

Katie, saturday 16-Jul-22 2
S
best day ever 8 July 2022
Suzanne, 14 of July of 2022 at 18:39

My only advice to anyone planning their wedding is to do it your way! I was 50 on our wedding day & we choose a humanist ceremony to include our 6 grown up children, venue was our local pub with...

Osman, tuesday 29-Nov-22 17
L
i found a dress!!
Lisa, 13 of July of 2022 at 20:19

After being absolutely adamant that I was not wearing a wedding dress as I didn't feel confident enough for it, comments on here & my fiance saying he'd like to see me in one convinced me to at...

Charlotte, thursday 14-Jul-22 7
C
Registrar unavailability - looking at Celebrants
Charlotte, 13 of July of 2022 at 14:15

Hi all, We recently got engaged and have found our perfect venue with dates next March 2023, we have been together ages and don't really want a long engagement. Unfortunately Selby/North Yorkshire...

Abbie, saturday 16-Jul-22 8
H
Wedding venue
Hayley, 9 of July of 2022 at 20:42

I recently got engaged, and I have a clear idea of the wedding I want. Between me and my partner there will be close to 200 attending the ceremony and reception. I really don’t want to get married in...

Michelle, wednesday 13-Jul-22 6
Abigail
Wedding Dog 🐶
Abigail, 10 of July of 2022 at 10:12

Hiya! This is Archie he’s my beautiful little fur baby! We get married in March and our wedding venue is dog friendly. He’s our baby and would really love to include him in our wedding day. However...

Ruth, monday 15-Aug-22 10
L
Outdoor ceremony - Aisle suggestions/tips?
Lauren, 6 of July of 2022 at 21:36

I need some ideas/suggestions - getting married outdoors in September and the hotel do not provide an aisle for the lawn/grass. I went to an outdoor wedding recently and could see the bridal party...

Charlotte, sunday 10-Jul-22 20
C
Shapewear under dress
Catherine, 26 of June of 2022 at 22:27

This is my first post on Hitched. Genuinely have no idea what people do about this... Do most brides wear shape wear to cinch in waist/bum or do people generally let the dress pull them in? Huge nude...

Alison, tuesday 8-Nov-22 15 1
C
Opinion on non-bridesmaids, bridesmaids
Clare, 24 of June of 2022 at 21:05

For a long time I've never wanted to have bridesmaids. Always felt they were a bit unnecessary, more stress and hassle finding dresses etc etc. However, now I'm actually getting married I'm not sure....

Anonbride, sunday 17-Jul-22 14
Georgina
Flower Ideas
Georgina, 18 of June of 2022 at 21:34

Hello everyone! I got engaged this year and we are having our wedding in August, we decided to have it this year as we are moving abroad so I have limited time to plan and save! I’ve got my dress, my...

RomanticGreenStation, sunday 19-Jun-22 5
Sinéad
Plus one??
Sinéad, 17 of June of 2022 at 21:02

Just wondering if you are giving single friends a plus one invite? I don't know if I should or shouldn't. Thanks ladies 🙂

Anonbride, wednesday 22-Jun-22 12
Anonbride
Ideas for non-religious and non-traditional readings?
Anonbride, 16 of June of 2022 at 09:31

We've decided we'd like to have two readings but we're keen for something non-religious (as neither of us are) and something that isn't used at ever wedding ever... whenever I google "non-traditional...

Haz, friday 17-Jun-22 12
Victoria
Struggling between 2 dresses
Victoria, 17 of June of 2022 at 07:27

Hi all, I'm struggling to decide on which dress to wear. I have recently lost weight and want to show off my figure but my fiancé likes the more traditional dress. I never wear anything like dresses...

Ostira, monday 20-Jun-22 16
Bethan
Time for Invitations
Bethan, 16 of June of 2022 at 12:04

Hi All, We're just starting our invitations & are unsure what time to put on our day invitations? Our ceremony is at 1:30PM - would we put 1PM on the invites or do people just turn up early...

Ladybird1088, friday 17-Jun-22 6
Charlotte
Bag or not bag?
Charlotte, 17 of June of 2022 at 11:47

I get married mid July, and I still can't decide on if I want or even need a bag. Who usually carries the brides bag? Does the bride even take a bag? I'm getting confused because traditionally the...

Snus, tuesday 14-Nov-23 16

General groups

Hitched article topics