Skip to main content
Leonie
Leonie

Dover, Kent · From October 2020

I am 23 years old and have been with my fiancé, Keiran for nearly 6 years😊 We got engaged July 2020 and we are getting married June 2022. We have two... View more

I am 23 years old and have been with my fiancé, Keiran for nearly 6 years😊 We got engaged July 2020 and we are getting married June 2022. We have two sons, Archie (3.5) and Finley (1.5) x

Happily married 🎉

11 of June of 2022

684days 11hours
Fern
Help! Inviting to ceremony and wedding breakfast?
Fern, 25 of January of 2022 at 18:38

Hi! So basically me and my fiancé are planning our wedding and are on a super low budget, we had an idea to invite people to the ceremony and the reception but only close family (parents and grand...

Lisa, saturday 29-Jan-22 11
Leonie
Page boy suits
Leonie, 31 of December of 2021 at 21:41

Hello, Could anyone tell me where I can buy reasonably priced page boy suits from? We are looking for light grey suits but I'm struggling to find any that aren't expensive🤦🏻‍♀️ they will only be worn...

Leonie, saturday 8-Jan-22 8
Leonie
Wedding shoes - Help!
Leonie, 20 of April of 2021 at 19:52

So I have bought my dress on Saturday! Eek! And now I m on the hunt for some nice shoes. I have seen a pair on Pintrest that I have fallen madly in love with, however cannot find them to purchase...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 5
Leonie
Maid of honour and best man
Leonie, 20 of April of 2021 at 19:37

How is everyone involving their maid of honour and best man in the wedding planning process? We would like to include them as much as possible, however with all the restrictions we have found it very...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 2
HotDiggityDamn83
Buttonholes - who has them?
HotDiggityDamn83, 14 of April of 2021 at 19:38

Hi ladies Who traditionally has buttonholes? I thought it was Groom, Best Man, Ushers and Father of the Bride. Groom's sister has requested one for her husband. That's fine but by that logic, surely...

Leonie, tuesday 20-Apr-21 4 1
E
Dress help....indecisive!
Eve, 19 of April of 2021 at 19:52

Good evening ladies, I went dress shopping for the first time at the weekend and found a dress I love but didn’t say ‘yes to the dress’. I’ve been to a further 2 shops today and Saturdays dress is...

Leonie, tuesday 20-Apr-21 3
Leonie
Wedding rings
Leonie, 5 of March of 2021 at 21:48

Hello, I am just wondering where everyone is getting wedding rings from? I am looking for something thats not too pricey and preferably matching or very similar rings for me and my partner. I would...

Kellypeters, friday 10-Dec-21 34 1
Z
Outfit Change?
Zoe, 6 of February of 2021 at 18:19

Hello fellow brides to be! I am wondering if any of you are changing out of your wedding dress when the reception happens, I’m planning on wearing another white coloured outfit/dress for my reception...

Dany, thursday 18-Mar-21 16
Leonie
Suppliers not responding
Leonie, 5 of March of 2021 at 21:36

Hi all, Is anyone having issues on here with suppliers not responding? I've contacted so many suppliers on hitched and half of them don't respond at all, is this because they don't have my date...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 21
Anna
Wedding blessing ettiequte?
Anna, 6 of March of 2021 at 16:03

Hi! Newbie here. My fiancé and I have decided to elope! Long story short, both of our families aren't very nice, and so we didn't feel like paying out thousands for them to inevitably ruin what is...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 8
R
Hate my wedding dress!
RomanticPurpleBridesmaid37365, 6 of March of 2021 at 09:58

Hi everyone, I know there’s nothing I can do about this so I’m really just posting to see if there is anyone in the same position. I really don’t like my wedding dress anymore (it’s the Pronovias...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 14
Luxuriouspinkcars60789
Wedding Cake Help!
Luxuriouspinkcars60789, 4 of March of 2021 at 10:02

So my mother-in-law-to-be is a fantastic baker and is going to make our wedding cake but she isn't confident about decorating it. Does anyone know where could I get someone who could do the design/ice...

Tisi, thursday 13-Apr-23 12 1
Charlotte
Arguing about wedding planning
Charlotte, 2 of March of 2021 at 10:24

Fiancé and I had a relatively minor argument about something to do with the wedding. It was something I had already asked him about and he had agreed, but he has forgotten this and now changed his...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 6
C
Wedding in Germany this July - Groom's family decided not to come
Christine, 25 of February of 2021 at 11:23

Hi all, first poster here! I've been reading all your discussions here and have found it all super helpful when planning. We're planning to get married in Germany in mid-July. We booked our venue last...

Crees, thursday 11-Nov-21 8
S
Wedding Breakfast menu
Sarah, 3 of March of 2021 at 21:38

How do you decide on the menu for your wedding breakfast deciding what everyone would like

Ben, friday 7-May-21 3
Yorkshirelass
Jj's House
Yorkshirelass, 3 of March of 2021 at 16:46

Hello all Has anyone used this website for bridesmaid dresses? I have looked at quite a few of their dresses and the reviews are excellent but wasn't sure what to believe! It is all mail order though...

Yorkshirelass, wednesday 2-Feb-22 11
S
Real petal wedding confetti help
Sarah, 1 of March of 2021 at 09:02

Hi all! this may seem a little strange but I'm an administration student at college and I've been given a task to complete a project plan. The project involves diversifying a farm and one option is to...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 11
Hannah
When to start planning?!
Hannah, 4 of March of 2021 at 20:03

Me and my partner got engaged on Sunday, I’m over the moon and as you can tell really excited to get planning. We were thinking April 2023, if I had it my way I’d do it next year, but I’m awaiting to...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 7
Yorkshirelass
dj costs
Yorkshirelass, 5 of March of 2021 at 10:16

Hi all What quotes have you all received for wedding DJs please? We are looking at a set up from 5pm and finish at midnight on a Sat night in July 2022. We have approached one person who was highly...

Yorkshirelass, wednesday 15-Dec-21 5

General groups

Hitched article topics