Louise

'Barnstaple', Devon · From January 2021

Happily married 🎉

19 of March of 2022

766days 11hours
B
How do people afford it?
Beajeebride, 1 of May of 2022 at 23:05

Hey everyone, I’m quite new here but have read through lots of budgeting posts already. Myself and my fiancé have been engaged for nearly 3 years now and while I didn’t dream of a long proposal with...

Daniella, wednesday 4-May-22 13 1
L
Used and damaged wedding dresses
Laura, 1 of May of 2022 at 04:37

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to buy used and or damaged wedding dresses? I need a dress for the night but would be making alterations that mean the original dress only has to have the general...

Michelle, monday 2-May-22 8
L
Dream dress doesn't exist
Lisa, 19 of April of 2022 at 22:34

I had no intention of wearing a wedding dress but I've been cajoled into it. However, I am having so much trouble finding one! The first issue is a common one - bingo wings Second issue - I'm very...

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 5-May-22 18
K
Unwanted tan marks - sun caught me off guard!
Kirsty, 18 of April of 2022 at 08:24

Hi everyone! Hope you’ve all had a lovely Easter! After some advice or tips please. Wedding is next weekend. The sunshine has got the better of me over the weekend (I stupidly didn’t even think about...

Anonbride, friday 22-Apr-22 8
E
Plus size wedding dresses!
Emma, 9 of April of 2022 at 22:05

Why are ‘plus size’ wedding dresses so frumpy and old fashioned! I have no budget, but yet can’t find a nice modern dress! Why are wedding dress shops not catering for women with curves? Always left...

LuxuriousPurpleBride, tuesday 12-Apr-22 4
V
Walking down the Aisle song!! help
Victoria, 10 of April of 2022 at 10:23

I am having such a hard time choosing a song to walk down the Aisle too and tomorrow is decision day I have to confirm my final plans! I am open to suggestions but have some requirements: Nothing...

Anonbride, monday 11-Apr-22 6
Louise
Oh my goodness, we've done it!
Louise, 22 of March of 2022 at 08:33

Well it was a terrifying couple of weeks prior, I even had covid 🙈 testing negative the day before!!! But it was amazing, we had the weather (considering all the storms before hand we were not sure...

Claudia, wednesday 30-Mar-22 9 1
Charlotte
Bridesmaid shoes!
Charlotte, 21 of March of 2022 at 18:06

Sooooo..... having spent hours online and in shops trying to find shoes for our little BMs and being unsuccessful as they are either covered in bows/frills or not in the size we need (wedding is 5...

Louise, monday 9-May-22 49
Sarah
15 days to go and super excited
Sarah, 9 of March of 2022 at 20:14

Hi all. Our second attempt for our wedding due to covid and happy to say we've only got 15 days to go. People keep asking if I'm nervous and assuming I should be, in fact I'm the total opposite, I'm...

Louise, friday 11-Mar-22 5
Littlemy
Less than a month to go!
Littlemy, 8 of March of 2022 at 14:53

I've been engaged since 2020 but now I've got less than a month to go I'm really worried that I've forgotten something!

MrsW, friday 11-Mar-22 5
Lauren
Present for husband to be
Lauren, 1 of March of 2022 at 12:22

What gifts are people getting for there husband to be on there wedding day?

Anonbride, tuesday 8-Mar-22 22 1
Jamie
Hire of Cutlery - how much do i need?
Jamie, 28 of February of 2022 at 16:19

This might be the most daft or boring question in the world, but our decor supplier has just got back and quoted us to hire gold cutlery (we thought it might be a nice finishing touch/detail worth...

Humairah, monday 25-Apr-22 11
Sara
Awkward Bridesmaid situation
Sara, 28 of February of 2022 at 21:49

Hello, I am really having a horrible dilemma. It's keeping me awake at night! My best friend got quite poorly about 5 years ago, and hasn't been the same since. She loves me and I her, but I have...

Bev, tuesday 1-Mar-22 5
A
Uninvited guests turning up 😰
Ana, 26 of February of 2022 at 22:53

Hello everyone Just an odd and very unusual question as I've never heard of something of this sort, but does anyone ever had uninvited guests at your wedding? I'm inviting quite a few work colleagued...

Ana, monday 28-Feb-22 19
Km86
Bridesmaid body shapes
Km86, 26 of February of 2022 at 23:03

Sorry for the title I dodnt know what to put We have 2 adult bridesmaids one who is tall and slim and the other average height but quite an apple shape with big bust. Her mum has told me not to let...

Charlotte, monday 28-Feb-22 4
Lex
Underwear!?
Lex, 25 of February of 2022 at 22:47

I’m just gonna say it….. Is it common practice to wear the sexy wedding night undies ALL day?! I quite frankly cant think of anything worse than fidgeting around in suspenders/stocking/straps/padding...

Nathalie, saturday 26-Feb-22 12
L
Seamstress costs
Lee-Anne, 23 of February of 2022 at 16:19

So I went to Wed2B to look.... and ended up choosing my dress . Wasn't planned. Was only looking to see what style I liked. Obviously it's off the rail so I will need to find a seamstress to do...

Louise, wednesday 23-Feb-22 3 1
L
What time are you getting married (those having everything in one place)
Laura, 21 of February of 2022 at 21:46

So we was set on a late wedding (3pm) then have drinks & canapés then big bbq/hog roast (I really didn’t want a 3 course meal) but thinking about it, we feel we will both be bored in the morning....

Stephanie, wednesday 2-Mar-22 16 1
George
Discriminated when going dress shopping
George, 20 of February of 2022 at 23:21

Basically if you don't know me and my partner (both male) decided to be ourselves at the wedding which involves me wearing a dress and bridal shoes and him wearing a suit and heels and yesterday I...

xkimx007, monday 21-Feb-22 7
K
Bridesmaids Dresses in Different Styles
Kay, 19 of February of 2022 at 09:57

Hello all, Does anyone know where I can get bridesmaids dresses made in different styles? Long sleeves, shorts sleeves, sleeveless, off the shoulder etc. I have four bridesmaids with different...

xkimx007, monday 21-Feb-22 9
George
Boyfriend now wants to wear high heels
George, 20 of February of 2022 at 15:39

Basically we need advice as my boyfriend (I'm a guy as well) wants to now wear high heels with his suit but he is a size 12 in shoes and we have no idea where to get heels that big, does anyone know...

Mick, thursday 24-Mar-22 10
H
Feeling emotional after dress try on!
Hannah, 20 of February of 2022 at 17:11

Hi ladies! Very strange, random question, but did anyone else feel super emotional after their first dress try on? I went for my first dress try on yesterday with my mum and I wasn’t expecting to get...

Melissab, monday 21-Feb-22 6
E
Hen Party Nightmare
Emma, 19 of February of 2022 at 00:01

Hello Is it unreasonable to ask that a hen party suits everyone's budgets? I'm matron of honour and the bride's bff is maid of honour. The maid-O-H has taken over the planning of the hen party and the...

Anonbride, monday 21-Feb-22 9
Louise
Registrars warning
Louise, 18 of February of 2022 at 07:24

Hi all. This is a warning to all those born after 1st January 1983. At the registrars you will need to provide both yours and your parents birth certificate (if you don't have a passport). We went in...

Jane, sunday 20-Feb-22 8
George
Can't decide between these 2 shoes
George, 17 of February of 2022 at 00:44

I'm a guy who has decided that I'm going to be wearing either womens ballet flats or high heels to my wedding and I can't decide which of these shoes to go for so any help would be appreciated

Emma, saturday 19-Feb-22 23
George
Nervous about what my finances family will think
George, 17 of February of 2022 at 01:04

Basically me and my fiance (we are both men) have decided that as I am quite a feminine guy and that we are both going to be our true self's on our wedding day that I will be wearing a bridesmaid...

George, saturday 19-Feb-22 13
CharlotteRolfe
Anxiety about the big day
CharlotteRolfe, 14 of February of 2022 at 09:26

Hi My partner and i are getting married in August this year, and il be honest, i get hes a bloke but he shows little interest in the planning. Ontop of this he has given up smoking so very grumpy most...

Jacqui, wednesday 16-Feb-22 24
A
Venue minimum numbers
Asr, 13 of February of 2022 at 07:29

Hi, I emailed the venue stating it was for 120 guests. The venue replied offering me X room. I asked what about the ballroom? The lady said I could view it. When I went to view the ballroom and the...

Eleanor, monday 14-Feb-22 3
Hayley
Best way to walk in a wedding dress without tripping over it?
Hayley, 9 of February of 2022 at 10:36

Any tips. Thanks.

RomanticGreenStation, friday 11-Feb-22 19
Dee85
10 weeks to go & no dress! Help!
Dee85, 3 of February of 2022 at 00:20

lovely ladies, I have 10 weeks to go & no dress- long story! I have been advised to try Wed2b & Wed4less, has anyone had experience with them? Stressed! Many thanks in advance

Laura, friday 18-Feb-22 5

General groups

Hitched article topics