Skip to main content
H
HappyBrownCars12359

United Kingdom · From May 2019

A
Bridesmaid Hair & Make Up
Alice, 6 of August of 2021 at 22:11

I have 5 bridesmaids and I've started to look into hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids and I was very naive and didn't realise how expensive it is! I am definitely having my hair and make up...

Alice, tuesday 10-Aug-21 11
S
What is the most important thing for your guests on your wedding day?
Sarah, 5 of August of 2021 at 09:20

Hiya ladies. Just out of curiosity, could I please ask your thoughts on what you think the most important thing is for your guests on your wedding day? Whether it's the food, the entertainment, the...

Mandalorian, tuesday 31-Aug-21 13 1
K
Wedding Favours
Katrina, 4 of August of 2021 at 21:32

Hello I am getting married this 2nd September. It’s been an absolute rush, we only booked it 2 weeks ago . I am trying to source favours, can anyone recommend any favours I can buy quick but look...

Rebecca, saturday 7-Aug-21 10
S
No seating plan?
Sarah, 5 of August of 2021 at 14:38

Had anyone successfully managed their wedding breakfast with no seating plan? I want to have long communal tables as we are having an afternoon tea served, and trying to keep the whole day as informal...

SunnyPinkBridesmaid8, sunday 8-Aug-21 6
Michelle
How Much to Spend on a Photographer?
Michelle, 29 of July of 2021 at 14:44

Hi all I just wondered how much people are / are planning to spend on a photographer? We have just started looking for one and have shortlisted a few but the range of prices is quite large! We are...

Mizbaul, tuesday 18-Jul-23 11 1
R
Sunday weddings......
Robyn Amos, 27 of July of 2021 at 19:53

Has anyone had a Sunday wedding? It falls on a bank holiday weekend so it's not like people will be going into work the next day. Has anyone done it and was it OK? Xxx

Emma, thursday 29-Jul-21 6
E
Hair & Make Up
ExpensiveIvoryFlowers58781, 14 of July of 2021 at 10:22

I am trying to organise my hair and make up for my wedding at the end of September but struggling to find people and those who are available say I need to book before having a trial. Isn't the purpose...

Eminem, friday 13-Aug-21 6 1
L
No wedding breakfast…ideas/tips please
Lauren, 6 of July of 2021 at 18:46

Looking to get married Q3/Q4 2022, we’d rather not have a sit down meal, mainly as OH isn’t overly keen. Likely to have around 120 guests although some will only arrive for evening (40ish) Has anyone...

Dr Goddy, thursday 15-Jul-21 13 1
Leighann
Date of wedding
Leighann, 13 of July of 2021 at 15:24

My wedding date is on the 7/3/22, my mum passed away on 9/3/20. I told a family member the date a couple of weeks ago and she has decided to send me a message asking why I picked that date and that it...

Emma, wednesday 14-Jul-21 8
B
Wedding Shoes
Blondie_bride, 6 of September of 2017 at 21:40

Hi all, I am struggling choosing some wedding shoes and need a bit of inspiration, I thought it would be nice if everyone could share theirs too! So lets see those lovely shoes! xx

Littlemy, thursday 15-Jul-21 20
Becca
Protection against beads chafing arms.
Becca, 8 of July of 2021 at 17:49

This might sound odd, but my wedding dress is heavily beaded. My seamstress suggested I use spray on plaster on my upper arms to protect against chaffing. Has anyone actually do this? Does it work? I...

Becca, tuesday 13-Jul-21 2
S
Order of Day
Sarah, 7 of July of 2021 at 15:50

Hello just after some advice, would you get an order of day sign done for your wedding? Just trying to work out if its worth getting one, or if its a waste of money and people wont look at it

PhotographybyBillHad, friday 23-Jul-21 38
D
Bridal mua question
Dandan, 8 of July of 2021 at 20:25

Evening All, So I never thought I’d be in this position but my regular MUA has relocated and so I’m literally back to the drawing board. Here’s my question...you have a bridal trail before your actual...

HappyBrownCars12359, friday 9-Jul-21 2
Mollyraecoxon
Wedding Tips
Mollyraecoxon, 1 of July of 2021 at 20:53

Hello Everyone! I’m very newly engaged and we are looking at 2024 for our year! I was just wondering if there are any tips or any money saving suggestions? Thankyou!

HappyBrownCars12359, friday 2-Jul-21 3
Y
Bridesmaid dresses help!
Yasmine12371, 1 of July of 2021 at 22:03

This might be a strange question and my wedding is a while yet, but late night thoughts and all! Who keeps the bridesmaid dresses? Do the bridesmaids give them back to me after? Do they keep them? Do...

Yasmine12371, monday 5-Jul-21 5
Hannah
Football clash
Hannah, 28 of June of 2021 at 17:34

My partner and I had agreed on December 2022 for our wedding but now we've realised this clashes with the football World cup and there's a chance England could be playing in the evening. He has said...

Ruby, monday 27-Mar-23 5
S
Gift for parents on the wedding day
Shenel, 30 of June of 2021 at 11:50

Just wondering what you have given/plan to give as a gift to your parents on the day of the wedding?

Littlemy, wednesday 14-Jul-21 23 1
Sarah
I'm going to try on wedding dresses this weekend! Can i have some advice and tips?
Sarah, 1 of July of 2021 at 12:10

Obviously I have never done this before and I'm quite nervous- it's going to be my biggest purchase so far probably! I'm worried I'm going to find it so hard to make a decision! Those that have got...

Emma, sunday 4-Jul-21 15 1
Hayley
I'm stressing
Hayley, 22 of June of 2021 at 14:42

I have been becoming really stressed my partner has been helping as much as he can with the planning but finding a venue and everything needed with the budget we have is which a struggle😑 does anyone...

Sarah, wednesday 21-Jul-21 11
C
Are drinks and canapés packages needed?
Chloe, 18 of June of 2021 at 19:04

Me and my fiancé are now planning our wedding and looking at venues. We're on quite a tight budget and the wedding is for close friends and family only. The current venue we're looking at does...

Enrique, monday 25-Apr-22 33 1
W
Cant pick venue are we too fussy or not found the one?
Winston, 23 of June of 2021 at 20:37

Hi we are struggling to settle on a venue. We have been to about 10 of them and still cant pick one. It has taken ages because of covid and getting days when we are both of work. None of them feel...

Dancing-Peanut, sunday 27-Jun-21 9
R
Sister Plus 1
Russell, 23 of June of 2021 at 19:11

Hi everyone, we are currently being made out to be the bad guys because we set a rule that plus 1s would be invited of they were together before we got engaged (last august). My fiancés sister has...

Russell, friday 25-Jun-21 10
J
Ceremony time
Julie, 6 of June of 2021 at 09:32

What time have you booked your ceremonies for? I’m thinking of 2 or 3pm

Nathalie, tuesday 8-Jun-21 12
S
Confetti
Sarahjp2021, 3 of June of 2021 at 11:31

Should we buy Confetti for our wedding guests? When do you give this out and when do they normal use it? Do you buy a box of Confetti for every guest? If any one has any idea please let me know or let...

Marcie, tuesday 22-Jun-21 3
J
Wine Package
Jade, 1 of June of 2021 at 23:26

Hi all, Just wondered how people felt was an acceptable amount of drinks to provide for their guests? We absolutely can not afford a free bar. We have a large family and friends and currently have a...

Marcie, monday 21-Jun-21 12
L
Photo booth, yes or not?
Luís, 26 of May of 2021 at 17:04

Hello, I will get married next year in Spain and my partner and I have some doubts about if we should have a photo booth in our day or not. I like so much the idea of having hundreds of funy photos...

Jamesculver, wednesday 9-Aug-23 4
M
H2b family...
Mrsf2B, 19 of April of 2021 at 21:39

Anybody had any issues with partners family or siblings? We’ve never really gotten on, due to his ex wife and the children and they’re still close. One of his siblings has declined, the other hasn’t...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 2
Leonie
Maid of honour and best man
Leonie, 20 of April of 2021 at 19:37

How is everyone involving their maid of honour and best man in the wedding planning process? We would like to include them as much as possible, however with all the restrictions we have found it very...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 2
B
Over inviting
Bella, 20 of April of 2021 at 18:39

Hi, very new here! Please can I ask thoughts on over inviting. I’m pretty sure at least a few guests won’t come to our wedding. Whilst it makes sense to invite from the ‘reserve’ list once we’ve had...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 4
Leonie
Wedding shoes - Help!
Leonie, 20 of April of 2021 at 19:52

So I have bought my dress on Saturday! Eek! And now I m on the hunt for some nice shoes. I have seen a pair on Pintrest that I have fallen madly in love with, however cannot find them to purchase...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 5
F
Bridesmaid
Frances, 21 of April of 2021 at 10:06

Hello, please can someone give me some advise as to where to buy cheaper bridesmaid dresses? I have 3 bridesmaids but don’t want to spent a fortune as I will pay for their hair also to be done. I’m...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 5
F
Has anyone else had such trouble with family that they have lost all enthusiasm towards their wedding?
Flower, 22 of April of 2021 at 14:25

My partner and I got engaged last August, due to Covid and lockdown I thought it would be great to start planning the wedding, have something to look forward too. Originally we wanted to hire a villa...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 14

General groups

Hitched article topics